Chapter 26 : Encounters and Pranks

Welcome to a new chapter.

The supernatural world was in shock, a new being apparently allied with the yokai faction has appeared and defeated the five satans in combat treating them like nothing more than children and has shown power superior to that of great red. Many began to investigate who he was but could not find anything on him.

With shirou

After shirou returned he was welcomed by yasaka and kuroka who thanked him for saving shirone. He told him it was the least he could do and that justice was achieaved. He then told kuroka to give him the book of her master.

Shirou : yasaka is there a way for us to spread this ?

Yasaka : yes but why do you want that ?

Shirou : I am pretty sure that some devils will try to make me look like a bad guy, with this we can not only prove that I had every right to kill the devils but it would also shame the devils.

Yasaka : good idea, I will get right on it.
Taking the journal and leaving the room.

Kuroka : thank you again for saving shirone.

Shirone : thank you sir.

Shirou moved to shirone and patted her head.

Shirou : it was my pleasure, what happened to you was unfair and needed to be fixed remmember shirone injustice will remain so long as people don't face it and we need to be brave and not cower from doing the right thing.

Shirone : I understand.

Shirou : good now go get some sleep, kuroka go with her, it has been a long day and I am sure both of you are tired.

The two nodded and left to rest.

Shirou : It warms my heart to see siblings who love each other so much.

A few days later

As expected many devils called out for shirou's head and remarked how he was dangerous and needed to be hunted down and killed, but all were silenced when the truth of the journal showed and many factions looked at the devils in disgust, they now saw them no different from the old devils who were cruel and killed for fun.

Many devils tried to deny the truth but even then, the news of them attempting to kill an entire race just for the action of one memmber was horrifying and enough for them to lose face, many factions have forbidden any devil from going to their territory under the threat of war, that was not mentionning the death of many elders of many pillars which was a huge blow to the purebloods and the worst is they could not retaliate since they would die and be beaten easily.

With satans

The 4 satans after getting healed were currently in an emergency meeting to discuss the situation. The red satan and falbium have gotten new mechanical arms made by ajuka to replace their severed ones.

Sirzechs : this is a disaster.

Ajuka : not only have we been humiliated and gained enemies from the yokai faction, we also lost face infront of many other factions that banned us from entering their domains under the threat of war.

Falbium : don't forget we lost many devils including the elders.

Serafal: well I say good ridance they are gone.

Sirzechs : how could you say that ?

Serafal : no let me speak, we fought in the war to overthrow the old satan faction while those old packs of bones stayed on the sideline while many died, when it was over they got power and use it to make things bad for halfbloods, well I don't know about you but I fought for a better underworld.