Chapter 23 : Preparations

As prommised here is a new chapter, unfortunetly I will not be able to update much since tommorow I start university.

It has been a month since alaya has come to live in the emiya compound, she happily sacarfed and ate food made by shirou and archer with the latter barely tolerating her presence. Though he got an idea from watching a tv show that would make alaya suffer.

Flashback.

Alaya : you want me to do what ?

Archer : take cooking lessons from me.

Alaya : and why would I do that ? You already make me food.

Archer : that way you can make your favorite dishes any time you want.

Alaya thought about it then nodded.

Archer : great you just need to sign this contract that says you will not quit or complain.

Alaya : fine besides how hard can cooking be ?
While signning the contract unaware of the hell that awaits her in the kitchen.

10 min later

Archer : YOU FUCKING IDIOT  THIS ISN'T A CRAB CAKE, IT'S CRAP CAKE.

Alya : SORRY.

LATER

ARCHER : THIS PASTA IS AN INSULT TO ITALY.

LATER

ARCHER : DID YOU JUST SERVE MICROWAVED FOOD IN MY KITCHEN ?

ALAYA : IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

LATER

ARCHER : THIS DISH HAS SO MUCH OIL, IT CAN FILL 2 CARS AND HAVE MORE TO SPARE.
Throwing the dish into the trash.

LATER

ARCHER : WHAT ARE YOU ?
holding alaya's crying face between two slices of bread.

Alaya : an idiot sandwich.

Archer : THAT'S RIGHT AN IDIOT SANDWICH.

Flashback over

It did not take 5 minutes for alaya to want to quit but she couldn't due to the contract, after their first session, she begged medea to use rule breaker but medea refused. Archer himself felt great happiness and a sense of pride when he made the collective counciousness of humanity and the former source of his suffering cry and beg for mercy, he was now thinking what he would do for the next session of tortur-- I mean trainning.

As for shirou and the others, well aoka and arcueid happily ate the food made and the others would watch from the living room when there was no entertainment on tv , though when sella tried to tell archer to take it easy  she was thrown out of his kitchen and recieaved a shouting she never wanted experience again. Medea was happy it was shirou who taught her to cook and not archer.

Right now we see everyone sitting in the living room where shirou had an announcement.

Shirou : okay everyone thank you for comming.

Sakura : no problem senpai.

Rin : did something happen ?

Shirou : I am just here to gather all of you in one place before nero comes and tells us the good news. She should be here in 3 2 1 !

Right on time the door flew open showing nero dragging archer with her.

Nero : good you are all here, I have splended news my friends.

Rider : really what is it ?

Nero : archer proposed to me.
Showing a beutiful ring.

Squeels erupted from the females and they all crowded around nero to see the ring.