Chapter 30 : In Need Of Help

The city of New York was full of robberies  death and crime, most of it had nobody to stop and for the little that do, well the superheroes failed and made alot of damage causing the civilians to curse them, especially now when supplies are quite low since the president chose to isolate them, since New york now had the most criminal activity percentage in the world.

We go to our destination which is the avengers tower where the machine to be able to cross to peter's dimension was almost ready, it only needed a few adjustments and it would be done.

Stark : good news everyone  a few more days and we will be able to get the spider back.

Carol : finally, you took your sweet time stark.

Tony : you know what that means ?

Susan : we will finally be able to see peter again and fix things between us.

Tony : oh yeah, but I was talking about that soon we would be able rest and dump every bit of work on the spider.

Jessica : sorry tony, but peter will mostly be busy with giving gerry a brother or sister.

Carol : excuse me, if you think I will allow peter to come near you ot any other bitch, you would be wrong.

Mj : I am sorry ladies, but we all know he likes red hair and I was married to him.

Natasha : your right, he does like red hair like mine, and you WERE MARRIED, now it's my turn, he needs a woman who can defend herself, not a damsel in distress he has to worry about.

Felecia : true, but he would also want a child, something you can't give him.

Susan : ENOUGH, are you girls listeninng to yourselves, we all wronged peter and instead of thinking of ways to apologize, you are already thinking of how to seduce him. How do you know he will forgive us ?

Jessica : it's peter, he always forgives people.

Before susan can retort, an alarm rang within the tower.

Steve : suit up everyone, we have an alien invasion on our doors.

She hulk : but cap, we are tired after patroling.
Many nod at her words.

Steve : we can't let Earth get invaded. When spiderman returns, I don't want him to see a New york filled with aliens.

Many nodded and got up ready to defend the planet.

Tony : carol those are not kree or skrulls, do you recognize them ?

Carol : no, I have never seen them before.

Tony : well they have some impressive technology, I can't hack them.

Susan : you are never able to hack an alien ship when they arrive on Earth.

Deadpool : yeah, the authors won't allow it.

Suddenly all the screens on the planet turned on and a picture of woman with red hair appeared on the screen.

Maxima : citizens of Earth, I am maxima queen of Almerac, I have come to enslave your planet, surrender and none will die, though I do urge you to resist, it would be more fun

The screens turned off and the avengers looked at each other.

Scott : we have a target.

Logan : but damn, why are all the hot ones evil ot crazy, she even is a red head.

Carol : focus logan, we need to stop her.

Steve : avengers assemble.

2 days later

Earth has fallen, enslaved under the thumbs of maxima, who won due to their superior technology and power, the heroes were in cells, all if them wearing collars that nullified their powers looking solemn.

She hulk : this sucks. We lost and now we are prisoners.

Steve : we need to focus on getting out of here.

Emma : how ? We lost, even if we do get out, our powers are still out, and even if we did get out and got our powers back, we have to face the queen herself who took down the hulk and danvers as well.

Jessica : well atleast summers is dead.

It was true, maxima after hearing his bragging fought him and easily killed him.

Carol : atleast we know why they are here.

It was true, the heroes were able to find out that maxima the queen wanted to find a worthy husband, the only person who could  be worthy is someone who defeats her in combat.

Franklin : if only uncle peter was here, he would beat her.

Maxima : oh really ? And who is that ?

Maxima having come to taunt the heroes only to hear franklin.

Franklin : uncle peter is the best hero there is, nobody can beat him, not even you.

Maxima grew intrested.

Maxima : and where is he now ?

Susan : in another dimension, we were so close to getting him and now he is forever lost to us.

Maxima thought about it.

Maxima : very well, you two will finish the portal and bring him here. If he fails to beat me I will destroy Earth.
Pointing at susan and valerie.

Tony : wait you need my genious to finish the portal.

Maxima : if you are a genious then I pity the people who are considered idiots, you lost after a single hit.
(Like this, but maxima is superman )

Susan : deal.

Susan and valerie were let out and taken to the labs.

Valerie : stark is an idiot.

Susan : why honey ?

Valerie : his device would have sent our Earth to an active sun, we would have been doomed.

Susan : can you fix it ?

Valerie : yes but I need time.

Susan : you better hurry. Something tells me we don't have much time left.

The End

Short I know but I am in a hurry ?

Did you like it ?

What do you think ?

Did you expect Maxima ?

Rate /10

Comment.