chapter 9 : The Black Princess

Shirou let his guest and weird looking dog in, entering the living room altrouge was surprised to see the third magician and a apostle that seemed to be very powerful.

Altrouge : excuse me but who are you, I have never heard of you but you seem very powerful ?

Zelretch : oh altrouge, did you forget about your grandfather, you break my heart.

Altrouge : zelretch, but how, you look so young.

Zelretch : you can thank little shirou for that, he helped bring me back to my prime.

Altrouge was astonished hearing that, it was known that zelretch aged up in his battle against crimson moon, to think there was someone who can reverse those affects, she needed to get emiya on her side or atleast not be his enemy.

Altrouge : and where is he, I wish to speak to him.

Shirou : umm that would be me , I think you would recognize me in my younger form.

Shirou transformed to his 11 year old form making aoka pout at lossing her eye candy.

The black princess looked at him stunned at his transformation, but recomposed herself.

Altrouge : I see, first I wish to thank you for killing roa, he has been nothing but trouble for me and many others.

Shirou : you don't have to thank me really, he was in my city and threatened my family.

Altrouge : even so, he has been a thorn in my side for a long time.

Shirou : no problem.

Aoka : ok , cut to the chase princess, why did you come here ?

Altrouge : oh I just wanted to meet the man who is engaged to my sister.

Shirou : and see if you can get me to join your faction.

Altrouge : so you are not an idiot.

Shirou : listen, I really don't want to get in this political power struggle, I wish to remain neutral, but if someone hurts arcueid or my family I will fight back.

Altrouge : shame, I would have loved for you to join me.

Arcueid : sorry sis, but shirou is mine, get your own man.
Hugging shirou protectivly.

Zelretch (snorting) : please with her attitude finding a man would be a miracle on the same level of true magic.

Aoka : yes, I mean she is a million year old virgin.

The black princess felt her anger grow at zelretch's remarks,but her face became totally red and flustered at aoka's remark.

Altrouge : what are you saying I am only single because no man is worthy of me, besides arcueid is a virgin too.

Arcueid : no I am not, shirou took it yesterday.

Altrouge found herself speechless, her sister whom she was sure did not know about sex, lost her virginity and before her.

Altrouge : impossible.

Zelretch : actually it is true.

Pulling out a crystal, zelterch showed images of shirou and arcueid having sex, altouge felt numb seeing arcueid moaning as she was penetrated, the crystal ball was smashed by a red faced shirou.

Shirou : do you all have no shame ?

Altrouge's mind was in turmoil, her sister was in a relationship before her ,her sister lost her virginity before her, her sister had a boyfriend before her. She was single, she did not have anyone, she was a million year old virgin.