Chapter 25 : Damn You Zelretch

Shirou and his harem were in fyuuki at home after the shocking events of the wedding while archer and his brides went on their honeymoon.

Zelretch : hey shirou can you do me a favor ?

Shirou : depends on what it is ?

Zelretch : just help me pick a few things up and put them away.

Shirou : why not ask one of the students in the clocktower.

Zelretch : when they see me they run away, some jumped out of a window and some died due to a heart attack. I have no idea why.

Shirou looked at him with eyes that said he didn't belieave him but nodded. The two teleported into his workshop and both went to work. Moving boxes and weird looking devices, shirou even held two wands that could talk and looked at zelretch with a wtf expression.

Zelretch : I don't know where those things came from. They are not mine.

Shirou ( sarcastically ) : sure.

When shirou was moving some boxes a jeweled dagger fell and began to glow. Shirou picked it up and called zelretch.

Shirou : hey what is this ?

Zelretch turned around and saw the dagger glowing and his expression turned into shock.

Zelretch : put that down before..

He did not continue as shirou fell into the portal.

Zelretch : the girls are going to kill me.

With shirou

Shirou wondered who he was in his past lives to deserve what was happenning to him, he has been falling through a portal for 5 minutes and it did not seem to end, finally he landed in a place that had a purple sky ?

Shirou : where the hell am I ?

Suddenly he heared an explosion so he ran to see if someone was hurt, he was shocked to see people with bat wings killing and raping women with cat ears and making the men watch, angrily he teleported to a man that was about to rape a young girl and severed his head from his body.

The winged people were in shock that one of their own was killed while the cat people looked up in hope.

W.M 1 : who are you and how dare you kill one of our own ?

Shirou : who I am is not important for dead people.
Shirou snapped his finger and all but one of the attackers died, then he brought all the cat people who died back to life.

Shirou : run along and tell whomever is in charge that these people are under my protection

The coward nodded and ran away, shirou turned around and saw the people whom he had saved hugging their loved ones. When they saw him they tensed but relaxed after seeing he had saved them, an old man approached him and bowed.

Old man : thank you for saving us from those devils and bringing back our loved ones.

Shirou : it's not a problem, is there a safe place for you to go.

Old man : we would be safe in kyoto.

Shirou nodded and teleported everyone to kyoto astonishing them. This was followed by cheers knowing they were now safe.

Suddenly two men with monkey tails armed with spears appeared with a woman of inhuman beuty but what was the most striking is her nine tails.