Chapter 32 : First Day

Shirou woke up the next day and made some food, he then took a shower and got dressed and went to school, yasaka had made him a teacher so he can better observe the devils in kuoh, he wondered how they would be, from the reports rias gremory had a survivor of the holy sword experiment, a half fallen angel, a ex nun and the red dragon emeperor and a vampire, shirou thought that if the circumstances worked in her favor and he was not here then her brother would have gave her shirone as a gift. In some way, all of them had been on death's door when they became devils, was it a whim of fate, he doubted it. Sona sitiri was another devil there, she seemed responsible enough, her peerage was all obtained by choice, she also seemed to be the sister of the girl that offered herself as a slave in exchange for not killing all the devils.

As he finally reached the school he could already hear people talking about him.

Girl : who is that ?

Girl 2 : he is hot

Girl 3 : do you think he is single ?

Hearing them shirou began to wonder if the girls in this school were under some sort of drug. Atleast they were friendly, the boys on the other hand...

Boy : who is that pretty boy ?

Boy 2 : why can't he just die ?

Better not talk about them.

Shirou entered the class and saw that it was 90% females, he heard about it being a ex all girl school so it probably was not so surprising.

Shirou : hello name is emiya shirou, I will be your new science teacher from today. Any questions ?

While saying that he made sure to look at the devil girls and was surprised to see that only sona sitiri and her queen recognized him while rias and akeno did not, it would seem barkial's daughter hated fallen angels if he was correctly reading her mind. Though he was surprised he thought rias would know him, he did rip out her brother's arm and beat all four mous.

Girl : are you single ?

Shirou : no I already have a girlfriend.

This made many of the girls look dissapointed.

Sona : what made you want to teach here ?

Shirou : well an old friend asked me a favor and I accepted, I also like teaching young minds about the beauty of science.

This did not make sona any less tense, she heard how this man almost killed all the mous and killed many pureblood devils especially the elders, if it wasn't for her sister's begging she might be dead. Though the underworld now was better and her dream of a school for low class devils was now easier to fullfill.

The class began and everyone was surprised by the way their teacher seemed to make the class fun and the content of the lesson easy to understand, he would answer all the questions his students had and would praise them when they knew the answer, he also surprised rias who was not paying attention and using magic to not be noticed when he asked a question multiple times and she did not seem to hear him, so he threw chalk at her making her jump in surprise and fall off her seat.

Shirou : miss gremory, for the last time what is the answer to my question ?

Rias : umm what question ?

Shirou : I repeated it 4 times and you seemed to be not paying any attention, I hope detention will make you pay attention in class.

Rias was shocked, she never got detention in her life.

Rias : but...

Shirou : but nothing, meet me after school, your detention starts today.

Rias wanted to complain but to preserve her image nodded and sat in her seat and began to pay attention.