chapter 5 : Traveling

The next day everyone was relieved to see shirou back to his old self, as usual sella and shirou made food and everyone was enjoying it when the door opened.

Taiga : shirou food.

Looking at the new arrival, none could keep a sweatdrop from formimg at seeing a woman demanding food from a child.

Taiga now noticing the women ran to shirou and began shaking him.

Taiga : shirou who are they, are you perhaps building yourself a harem of older women,how come you did not look at me? oh kiritsuga I failed as an older sister to shirou.

This made the people who knew her facepalm,while the new arrivals wondered if she was right in the head.

Shirou : taiga, these are aquaintances of dad,they came to talk to him,but did not know he was dead and are here due to his last wishes.

Putting a thoughtful face taiga began to think making shirou sigh in relief since taiga stopped shakimg hime but then he was thrown away like a sack of potatoes on the floor.

Taiga : LIAR , tell me the truth, what do you want with shirou.?
Pointing at the women.

Aoka : what shirou says is the truth, I have come to take shirou at kiritsuga's will as an apreantice you see.

Taiga : an appreantice in what ?

Aoka : well kiritsuga saw the potential in shirou to become a martial artist, so he contacted me to teach shirou a few things.

Taiga : well I can't deny shirou is strong, but you have to prove yourself to me, you and I in the dojo now.

Seeing shirou give her a nod, she sighed and stepped in the dojo, taiga was infront of her holding her shinai and attacked only for aoka to dodge easily then deliver a punch which made taiga fall to the ground.

Aoka : give up yet ?

Taiga : not yet take this.
Throwing a smoke bomb at the ground taiga dissapeared from aoka's sight and lunged at her , unfornetly for taiga she was facing a magician who was a good fighter who then narrowed her eyes and delivered a kick to taiga sending her to the wall.

Aoka : looks like I won.

Taiga detached herself from the wall and began to cry about a old woman taking shirou from her.

5 min later.

A bandaged taiga was looking at ciel in suspicioun.

Taiga : who are you ?

Ciel : I am ciel, I worked with kiritsuga and he asked me to take care of shirou in his will if something happened to him.

Taiga : no way , then why did he say nothing to me ?

Ciel : kiritsuga and I have not talked in years, if you want sella and liz can verify.

Looking at sella and liz who nodded taiga sighed in defeat.

Shirou : ( wow everyone seems to be an expert in lying, maybe I won't suffer a headache this early in the morning ).

Taiga : and who are you ?
Pointing at arcueid

Arcueid : hi, I am shirou's fiancee arcueid.

The silence that followed was comically interupted by the hand of shirou slapping his face.

Shirou : ( I spoke too soon ).

Taiga : fiance...LIKE I WOULD ALLOW THAT, SHIROU CALL THE POLICE, WE HAVE A PEDO HERE, DON'T WORRY I WILL HOLD HER DOWN. LOOK HERE MISSY I WILL NOT ALLOW SOME STRANGE WOMAN TO CLAIM SHIROU.