Chapter 1 : The Decision and Rescue

Note : I don't own anything.

This is a story that I have wanted to do for some time. It brings together two people who have many similatities and driven by guilt. Hope you enjoy it.

The O.A.A was furious, he has watched his son be abused by an ungratful city, sad excuses for heroes and even his family.

O.A.A : WELL NO MORE, THEY DON'T WANT HIM, THEN THEY WON'T HAVE HIM.

He began to think himself what should he do to his son, he was broken, sad and suicidal, he needed to leave his world but where, he needed a peaceful enviroment with no problems for a long time.

Looking through portals to the many worlds to decide, he thought of sending him to dc universe before scrapping that idea, he needed a place with no superheroes, looking around he spotted an anomoly in a particular dimension, the child that was going to save the world died and now the dimension was doomed, a smile graced his face.

O.A.A : YES THIS IS PERFECT, NOT TO MENTION PETER AND THAT BOY ARE ALIKE. BUT HE NEEDS A CHANCE TO SURVIVE. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

Thinking some more he decided he would merge peter with a celestalesapien(from ben 10), it would aid him greatly and be a compensation for all the years he suffered and he would no doubt use that power in a responsible way. Now all he needed is someone who would help peter in that dimension.

O.A.A : ZELRETCH.

ZELRETCH POV ;

The vampire troll was bored  which was always a dangerous thing, he wondered what he should do to cure his boredom, drive an appreantence to insanity, drop a poor man in another world, spread pictures of  naked lorelei barthomeloi across the clock tower, oh so much options to choose from.

The vampire suddenly was on guard when he found himself in space, not many beings can summon him without his consent which meant he was facing a very damgerous creature.

O.A.A : HELLO ZELRETCH.

Seeing who he was facing , zelretch  immediatly bowed in respect, the last time they met zelretch tried to prank spiderman but was punished and sent to  a world of naked hairy men that chased him for hours while having his powers stripped away, it was traumatizimg for him and he swore never to cross him.

Zelretch : my lord.

O.A.A : OH NON OF THAT I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK YOU THAT WILL BENIFIT US BOTH, I GET TO HELP MY CHILD AND YOU GET TO HAVE SOME ENTERTAINMENT.

This drew zelretch's attention, a favor from the supreme being and a promise of entertainment is not something you hear about everyday.

THE O.A.A showed him what peter has been through as well as betrayels, even from his own family who disowned him, to say zelretch was disgusted would be an understatment, those people were idiots to the highest degree, and he respected the boy no man peter is.

Zelretch : what do you need ?

O.A.A : TWO THINGS, PETER WILL NEED HELP ADJUSTING TO HIS NEW ENVIROMENT AND FRIENDS HE CAN RELLY ON.

Zelretch : I can help in that, I have a few people in mind who can help.

O.A.A : ANOTHER THING I NEED YOU TO TEACH THOSE IDIOTS A LESSON. NO HOLDING BACK, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TEACH THEM A LESSON AND HUMILATE THEM.

Zelretch grinned, oh this is going to be the best fun he has had in years.

Zelretch : But can the universe handle a combination of emiya and parker luck ?

O.A.A : OH IT WILL BE OKAY.....HOPEFULLY.

With peter.

Peter was swinging ignoring the crowd beneath him, he had nothing , no friends, no family and no money.