ALL THAT'S LEFT:

SHIORIKO: *Sigh* "I won't disturb him

SHIORIKO: *Sigh* "I won't disturb him..."

...

AKI: "Yes, I would much appreciate it if you could kindly consider volunteering

AKI: "Yes, I would much appreciate it if you could kindly consider volunteering..."

BOY: "Sorry, I don't even know what a school idol is."

AKI: "We need your help, please! Y-You there! Could you girls volunteer?"

GIRL 1: "Um...no?"

GIRL: "Sounds like too much work to me."

AKI: "Please......please....... Somebody...ANYBODY!"

*Sigh* I'm not going to gather enough volunteers by the deadline at this rate...

AKI: *COUGH* *COUGH*

Oh God not again... No, no this isn't the time to lose confidence or get sick. I gotta focus every last ounce of energy I have left into this... If I don't, I will be responsible for crushing everyone's dreams.

That's the last thing I want to do.

I made Ayu cry because of this... Something I swore I would never do... But it will all work out, I know it will, all I need is results.

But...it's not like I could ever bring myself to face her again.

She said she quits being a school idol, but... Th-That can't be true, right? She has friends in the club and her fan club love her.

I said such horrible things to her...

There's one thing that I can do to lament my sorrow... And that's to play the piano.

The sound of it will help calm my nerves, it's no use asking for help here, nobody will ever do anything for the greater good.

The greater good...

What is the greater good?
Making Ayu cry like that?

That's not good at all...

Enough of this, to the music room.

...

AKI: "Hello, is anyone in here?"