A BROKEN MAN:

AKI: "

AKI: "..."

I don't feel like doing anything.

All this time working towards the School Idol Festival was wasted for nothing.

There are no goals left for me. I failed everyone.

They'll all be much happier without me. I will stay here in bed for the rest of my days.

Look at the comments as proof... I'm nothing, I'm nobody.

The deadline is tomorrow, trying to make a decision is only making everyone suffer.

There's no need to obsess over it anymore. They'll never have to see me again, the man who cost them all their dreams.

The man who they trusted their hope into and let them all down.

I'm so fucking frightened to tell them... I thought I could save their dreams...

I didn't know what I was doing... I never know what I'm doing... I don't know anything...

I just wanted everyone to be happy.

*Sob* That's all I ever wanted...

I'm getting sleepy again...

How long have I been asleep for...?

This night will mark the end of everyone's dreams, this night will be a long one... This one night, is going to feel like hell. One night in hell...with the voices in my head.

I should sleep just a little longer...

I don't want...to feel anymore...

I don't want...to think anymore...

...

*RIIING*

Another call from Shioriko... She'll be happier too without me there to complicate things for her.

All I do is destroy...and hurt...

Honoka...?

Why is she calling me?

I guess I forgot to tell Aqours and µ's that I failed them. Heh, heh... I'm so useless.

Might as well break the news to them. They deserve to know the truth, I'll do this one last thing for them as I say goodbye.

 They deserve to know the truth, I'll do this one last thing for them as I say goodbye