AYE AYE ODAIBA! - PART 1:

That was quite the day. If Shioriko can see for herself what makes the School Idol Club so special, then maybe she'll get off our backs and leave us alone.

However, I will admit... She exceeded all of my expectations in practice.

Also hearing about how her sister is a lot like me, it may have... MAY HAVE made me question my opinions about the Mifune family.

But only a little! It's not like I care, our families are bitter enemies after all.

Work is important, but Ayu made a good point about taking time to relax.

Therefore, I've decided that this would be the perfect time to fulfill the promise I made to You.

That trip to Numazu we had was so much fun. I bumped into You one day and we ended up going to a bunch of places together. Like the shopping mall, the arcade, a diner, the Izu Mito Sea Paradise Park, the Water Gate.

*Siiiigh* I wanna go to Numazu again and have You show me around again.

No, I'll end up placing all the burden on You if I do that. She'll probably feel like she's stuck taking me on a guided tour.

I want You to enjoy herself, too. So next time, I'll be the guide!
Odaiba's full of cool places to check out. I can totally show her a good time up here!

All right, I'll ask if she wants to get together. Let's see, You's phone number is...

*RIIIING*

AKI: "Ack! Nah. No way... H-Hello?!"

YOU: "Whoa, you scared me

YOU: "Whoa, you scared me. What's wrong? You sound kinda flustered."

AKI: "You! I was literally just about to push the button to call you. I wasn't expecting you to call me first!"

YOU: "Whoa! Maybe we've got like, some kind of telepathic bond that spans the distance from Numazu to Tokyo?So, what were you gonna call me about?"

So, what were you gonna call me about?"

AKI: "Huh? Oh, uhh, right. Since you've shown me around Numazu, I was thinking now would be the perfect time to invite you to come hang out in Odaiba."