BURY THE HATCHET:

AKI: "Excellent work, Shioriko

AKI: "Excellent work, Shioriko. I'm glad that everyone could reach an agreement in the end."

SHIORIKO: "Thank you, Suzuki

SHIORIKO: "Thank you, Suzuki. I owe it all to you and your negotiations with the club heads.
This meeting would not have been possible without your help."

AKI: "Although, if only every president was willing to oblige."

SHIORIKO: "So, Uehara and Nakagawa told you

SHIORIKO: "So, Uehara and Nakagawa told you..."

AKI: "Of course. It's about time someone put a stop to Ryu Kuroda and the Boxing Club."

SHIORIKO: "All I did was shatter more dreams..."

AKI: "If their dreams involve making this place a living hell, then is it worth worrying about breaking them?"

SHIORIKO: "I suppose you're right. Though if you hadn't negotiated with the other Presidents, then Kuroda would have put his hands on me."

AKI: "That's what I hate about him. He doesn't care who he harms. Between you and me, he put his hands on Rina a few months ago and I intervened."

SHIORIKO: "S-Seriously?!"

AKI: "He's a disgusting brute that has no place in your school."

SHIORIKO: "My school?"

AKI: "It appears that you've changed your ways after all. I didn't expect that to happen, in all honesty..."

SHIORIKO: "You're not the only one who had their expectations exceeded, Suzuki.
I learned many things from practicing with your School Idol Club."