LOST IN THE BIG CITY:

AKI: "Yeah, looks exactly like it did in their video."

YU: "To think that the legendary µ's became famous on this very spot!"

AKI: "Honestly, I think they were famous before that. They handed A-RISE their only loss and won the second ever Love Live!"

YU: "What about the Nijigasaki girls? Is there any interest in entering that contest?"

AKI: "Nope, it seems like all that everyone is hyped about is the School Idol Festival."

YU: "Sounds like a lot of pressure..."

AKI: "I can handle it. This is something that I MUST do."

YU: "Still... I didn't expect it to be THIS busy out here."

AKI: "Yeah, we should probably keep walking. We don't want to get lost in the crowd."

YU: "R-Right."

AKI: "People are probably flocking to the city for that contest tomorrow. Geez, I wish we had tickets to see that."

YU: "Maybe it'll be on TV?"

AKI: "Presumably, but we've got an exchange program to begin."

YU: "Awww..."

AKI: "But hey, tonight we can see the lights that this megacity has to offer."

YU: "It looks like a lot of advertising to me. At least the music's good!"

AKI: "Music?"

YU: "Don't you hear it? A street performer has her mic set up over there."

AKI: "Hey...yeah, I can hear it. Pretty impressive that you can hear it over all this busy commotion."

YU: "I don't understand a thing she's saying, but it sounds great! Wanna take a closer look?"

AKI: "Sure."

...

*CROWD APPLAUDS*

AKI: "Wow... What a voice..."

YU: "Yeah..."

SINGER: "Thank you very much, everyone! I hope to see you all at my live performance too!"

YU: "Aww... Looks like we arrived at the end of her show. H-Hey, what are you doing?"

AKI: "I'm going to tell her how wonderful her singing was."

YU: "Are you sure she won't get creeped out by you?"

AKI: "Not at all. I think she might be Japanese... And besides, I can speak English remember?"

YU: "I wish my parents made me take English classes..."

AKI: "It's not as fun as you'd think."

...

AKI: "Hello there, I just wanted to say that I thought your performance was amazing. You're such a talented singer!"

SINGER: *Gasp*

Shit... Maybe Yu was right all along.

AKI: "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to come on too strong..."