PART 4 TITLE AND COVER REVEAL:

And so, part 3 has come to an end. An action packed rollercoaster beginning with a showdown on the rooftop of UTX, and ending with the complete reform of Nijigasaki High School.

We're currently at the estimate of 600 parts into this series. I'll admit, I never expected to have made it this far.
At first I thought this would be a fun way to adapt the LLAS main story in a way similar to how Persona 5 Royal completely overhauls Persona 5's maim story.
To expand All Stars' story into something bigger, to include bond stories as actual key parts to the story, to add depth to the main character, even original stuff like the Joint Solo Live Show, the time spent first helping Aqours and µ's, etc.

I don't want to compete with the Love Live All Stars main story, they are doing great with their second season. They are an entire team of writers, I am just one.
This is an adaptation of that story, that expands upon the events. A love letter to thank Love Live for everything it has done and celebrate it, making everything it has done play a part no matter how obscure.

I want to create a dynamic in which everything means something, but anything can happen.

Remember the UTX Student Council President that appeared in this story?
Well, she's an actual character from the Love Live manga.

I want to present new sides to the Love Live story whilst keeping in touch with the original. To completely expand it with new perspectives and giving each character their moment to shine.
I also love making every moment mean something.

For example, the encounter with Shiro at the Numazu Summer Festival wasn't only meant to foreshadow his relation to Honoka. But it was also supposed to foreshadow the reveal in book 4 that he only has his mother left.

Character dynamics are also something I really enjoy implementing. Like the history between Shioriko and Akihiko. When they were once adversary's at odds against each other, this lead to a redemption arc between the two of them. Gradually burying the hatchet and becoming friends.

But enough of my rambling, I'll cut straight to the chase. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for supporting this series. A lot of the influence for story direction has come from the comments section, so this is your story too. The speculation of 'What happens next?' is always great to see. To help with both following and subverting expectations.

I write this not only because I enjoy it, but I myself wish to see what will happen. The new chapters published by KLab, Lantis and Sunrise can shift this story's narrative structure in an instant.
For example, I had planned ahead for the School Idol Festival thinking it would be the pinnacle of the story, yet it happened in Chapter 17 and completely derailed my plans.
So, this story adapted. Choosing to branch away from the original, keeping the School Idol Festival in play as a definitive destination as a culmination of everyone's hard work.

Wow, just like that I completely rambled about how this story is written again. I guess I'm just really hyped to see where it goes.

However, the influence from the original is merely a third of the writing process. The other thirds being my own ideas and well, your comments and feedback.

I'd like to ask...
What do you think could be done to improve this story moving towards the future in part four?

Oh, and speaking of part four, time for the cover and title reveal!

LOVE LIVE!: CIVIL WAR