Chapter 12:- A Day with Trunks

A Few Days Later:-
The live with your father and his family was nothing special, you didn't spend time with them anyway. Vegeta was most of the time training in gravity room or with Goku, Bulma was mostly in her lab or spent time relaxing around. Either ways you avoided her the best you could. Trunks was with Goten, so you were mostly alone in your room or outside training. In the meal times, you didn't stay with them for long. You just eat what your appetite needs and then go out or back to your room. It wasn't a big room, it had a single bad with one closet, nightstand, desk with a computer on it and a round window. You didn't bother about sharing the bathroom, since you had your own in the room. There was some drawing you hung on the walls. You didn't want anyone to get in and see, so you lock the door just in case anyone wanted to get in.

Right now you were lying on your bed, just staring at the ceiling. You closed your eyes, deciding to take a nap. However, a knock interrupted your relaxing time. You groaned and stood up, making your way to the door. You open it and saw no one, you were about to shut the door when someone cleared their throat. You looked down and saw Trunks, "Hi Y/N!" He greeted with a big smile. "What do you want kid?" You asked, putting one hand on your hip. Trunks laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head, "I want to spend time with you." He said. You raised an eyebrow at him, "Don't you spend your time with that friend of yours?" You asked him.

Trunks looked down, "Goten is with his older brother now, so I thought why not spend time with my older sister too." He said with a sad tone in his voice. You were about to refuse and shoo him away, but seeing being so sad made you feel guilty for not being a proper older sister. You sighed, "Alright, give time to change my clothes." You said which made his face light up with a big, happy smile. "Thank you Y/N, you're the best." He said and ran down stairs. You ever so slightly smiled and went back to your room to prepare yourself.

Time Skip:-
Trunks ended up taking you to the park since you didn't know anything around this city. Trunks by now was playing on the swings and you were relaxing under a tree. It was a beautiful day with a nice weather, there was no cloud in the sky. Everything was quiet until...

"LET ME GO!!"

You heard Trunks yell. You opened your eyes to see a boy pulling his hair, "He is strong, he can handle the situation himself." You mumbled, putting your arms behind your head and closed your eyes. However, he never stopped yelling at the boy and his gang. Something in you clicked and you stood up, making your way over to the kids.

Pulling the boy's hand away from your half brother, you glared at him and lifted him up by the collar of his shirt, "If you want to bully someone, go and do it with someone your age. Don't mess with my little brother, got that?" You said with a threatening voice. The boy nodded in fear and you dropped him, he ran with his friends leaving you alone with Trunks. You turned to him and crossed your arms, "Why didn't you fight them?" You asked him. He looked down, "Mom told me not to use my power because I might hurt someone." He explained.

"Hmph! And it's okay for other people to hurt you? This is nonsense." You uttered.

"I'm sorry."

Silence.

"Hey kid, show me how you have fun around here."

Trunks looked up at you with shocked expression, but then smiled, "Okay! Let's go."

Another Time Skip:-
You and Trunks had just got home, you both were laughing hard. For the first time, you laughed genuinely. You went to arcades and did pranks on different people. "That man's face was funny!" He said, laughing again. "Sure it did." You chuckled and then looked at him,"...Hey Trunks, I started to like you. You're a good boy. Maybe having a little brother isn't bad at the end." You said, putting your hand on his head.

"You're also a great sister! I like you too!" He said, hugging your waist.

You smiled at him and petted his head, "Let's watch some TV." You suggested to which Trunks nodded to.

~~

It was dinner time, you as usual didn't stay long, you ate and quickly went to your room. Bulma looked at Trunks and asked, "How was your day Trunks?" Trunks looked at his mother and smiled, "It was great!" He exclaimed with a big smile. Bulma giggled and Vegeta just rolled his eyes, "You had fun with Goten, huh?" She asked again. The little boy shook his head no, "No, I spend my day with Y/N!" He said, taking a bite from his food.

"WHAT!?"

Both parents looked at their son with shocked faces. Vegeta then spoke up, "You were with Y/N!? What did you do?" He asked his son. Before he could answer, Bulma spoke up, "What did she do to you? Did she harm you in anyway?" Vegeta and Trunks looked at her as if she had three heads, "No mom, we just spend sometime knowing each other. She even saved me when bunch of kids bullied me." Trunks explained, smiling at the thought of you protecting him.

Bulma sighed and leaned back, "She really did that?" The boy nodded, "Maybe she isn't bad at the end." She mumbled, looking down. Vegeta looked at Trunks, "Listen Trunks, Y/N is your older sister now. You should respect her and treat her well, you should also protect her no matter what." Vegeta lectured his son to which Trunks nodded, "Yes dad!" He said with a salute. Vegeta chuckled then turned to Bulma, "You too Bulma, try to befriend her until you become a mother to her." He told her.

"I will try, but no promises.

He nodded, "I will also try to be the father she needs too." He mumbled under his breath.

"I must give Y/N a new family! She is my daughter at the end."