Bonus Story:- Chapter #4

A/N:- The next book has been decided and I will start writing it very soon.

The photo above is not mine, also ignore the M on the forehead. 😅

Enjoy the chapter. 💫
_______________________

Gohan took almost a little bit to nothing of his energy to kill all of the Cell Jrs. A thing you failed to do. Now Gohan and Cell were fighting each other, Gohan was unfazed by the Android's useless attacks.

"H-How could you gain all of this power?" Cell asked, his eyes filled with anger and fright. Gohan just smirked at him, "Then I will just end you with this worthless planet!" He started to power a Kamehameha in its full power.

"He will destroy the earth!" Goku yelled.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU WILL KILL US ALL!!!" Krillin screamed at Cell too.

Cell then shot the giant blast at him. Gohan then proceeded to power up a Kamehameha of his own. He shot it and it pushed Cell's attack, consuming it in process. It didn't take long for Cell to be consumed by the numerous power of the blast.

"He...He deflated Cell's Kamehameha with a one stronger." Vegeta thought as he saw the lights flashing in front of him.

After everything cleared, Cell was still alive, but he had lost his left arm and leg and his right foot. "I-I will n-never forgive you." Cell started to regenerate his body.

"GOHAN IT'S YOUR CHANCE! KILL HIM!" Goku yelled. However, when he saw Gohan smirking at him, he felt like he was someone else. His ego had taken control over his mind.

"Kill him? No dad, he deserves to suffer for what he has done." Gohan calmly said.

"DON'T WASTE TIME AND KILL HIM! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS CAPABLE OF, GOHAN!" Goku yelled again, but this time Gohan didn't reply to him and just looked at Cell who re-made his lost body parts.

Cell was beyond frustrated that he started to power up, "I will kill you! I will show you what I can do!" Cell's body became larger then before and went to fight Gohan again, but he was way slower then the young boy. He punched Gohan, but he got a hold of his fist and sent him a punch of his own in Cell's abdomen. Cell yelled in agony and held his stomach, he was gagging as if he was about to threw up. And sure he did. He threw up Android #18 and returned to his second form. Cell was unable to do anything now that he way weaker without his perfect form.

"This is the end, Cell." Gohan said.

However...

Cell gave a smirk, "This is not the end...If I'm going to die then I will take this planet with me." Suddenly, his body started to get overmagnified. "Dr. Gero put a bomb with my body and it'll explode in less then a minute, you failed to save your planet boy!" Gohan started to approach him, but Cell stopped him, "Don't move or I will explode immediately!"

This shocked Gohan that he fell down on his knees, "I should have killed him before, I should have listened to dad. Now everyone is going to die!" Gohan thought as he shut his eyes tightly.

"Gohan..."

Someone called his name softly. He looked up to see Goku standing there with his hand on Cell while two fingers placed on his forehead, "You did great Gohan, take care of your mother...Goodbye." And with that, Goku disappeared alnog with Cell.

"Dad..."

Goku's power disappeared...

Gohan started to cry. He felt someone put his hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see Krillin smiling at him, "Don't cry Gohan. Goku was happy when he did that, he saved us all." Krillin said and Gohan wiped his tears.

"I-If Cell is dead, why do I still feel his power?" Piccolo said.

Out of blue, a ki blast appeared, going directly toward Trunks. Everyone stared in horror as Trunks fell down with a yelp, the blast hit his heart. Cell's evil chuckle could be heard. He was still alive. He explained how he got lucky to survive and that his core survived so he managed to regenerate his hole body in the Perfect form. As Vegeta saw him, anger started to take dominant over him. Not only did he harm his daughter, but also killed his son. Vegeta flew toward him and punched him a few times then sent an endless volley of ki blasts.

After the dust disappeared, Cell was still standing unharmed, "You are an idiot to attack me, Super Cell." He suddenly appeared in front of Vegeta, elbowing him in the chest. Vegeta was unable to stand anymore, the hit was way stronger, "It's time to die!" A blast was then shot toward Vegeta, but Gohan stepped in, shielding himself and Vegeta with his arm. He ended up being on top of Vegeta with a broken arm. Gohan stood up, facing Cell who just landed down.

"I-Im sorry Gohan." Vegeta mumbled, sitting up. Gohan was surprised that he actually apologized to him.

Cell gave a sumg smirk, "I will kill both of you together." He said, powering a ki blast.

Meanwhile with you, you just move the rubble away from you. You looked around and your eyes land on Trunks' corpse on the ground. Your brother was killed. Also, you heard your father's scream and you looked up to see him getting hit by Cell. Your anger came back again and this time way worst then before. Just one boost. And definitely it came, your anger turned to rage when you saw Gohan and Your father both on the ground. Your hair raised up as it turned into a greenish-blonde color, your eyes were shaking until your pupils disappeared. You finally managed to achieve the SSJ form. You shot out of the rubble and flew toward Vegeta and Gohan as the blast was in its way to them.

You kicked it away to the sky as you landed on the ground, you slowly turned to Cell, "Grrr...Cell..." You growled, looking at him.

Both Vegata and Gohan shared the same look. They observed your appearance, your armor was torn and blood covered your body. "Y/N..." He called your name.

"She is way stronger then before, more stronger then Gohan!" Piccolo said, "We better move away from here." He said and everyone nodded. Gohan, Vegeta and Piccolo flew away from you, while Tian and Yamcha held Trunks and Krillin held #18.

Now your fight started, who would win? You or Cell?