Chapter 20:- The Fusion and Dragon Ball Wish

A/N:- I believe in Dragon Ball Z Super after Goku became SSG, Shenron started to fulfill two or three wishes. However in this story, it will remain one wish only for dramatic reasons. 😅😅

Enjoy the chapter.
____________________

Goku handed Vegeta one of the earrings to put on, "I know after putting these earrings, me and Kakarot might stuck in this fuison. But I don't care as long as we have the dragon ball, I will wish for Y/N to come back then for us to separate after the needed time for the second wish pass." Vegeta thought, looking at Morrow who was now standing up.

"Are you ready?"

Vegeta nodded, "Let's do it."

And just like that, both of them put the Potaras on. There was a strong force pulling them together with a blinding light followed after it. As the light vanished, everyone looked at the new fighter in amusement. There stood a man with a golden aura, spiked up blond hair and icy blue eyes. He wore a blue Gi and orange shirt under it, he also wore white gloves and boots.

"Gohan, take Y/N and the others to safety." Said the double voiced man. Gohan nodded and picked you up, flying away with the others.

"Who are you?" Damned Morrow. The man smirked, "I'm the fusion of Goku and Vegeta, and my name is Super Vegito!" He said proudly. Morrow frowned, "Damn it, he is way stronger than that brat. No problem, I can handle him." He thought as he prepared himself to fight.

"I will end you!" Morrow wrathfully stated.

Vegito smirked, "I don't think so."

With that the final fight began.

With Gohan and the others, they all were flying away from the fight. Gohan was holding your cold body in his arms. Even though it was a moment of sadness that you sacrificed yourself to save them, they were all happy that Vegito was in the same power level as Morrow, maybe even stronger. They still had the dragon balls, so there's still hope that you come bcak. They gathered them before ahead, so they can use them to revive anyone that was killed or badly injured.

"The fusion is stronger then Morrow, he won't be able to stand one bit against him." Piccolo spoke up. Krillin laughed, "Yeah! This fight will end in no time!" He said cheerfully. "Y/N did something reckless, but it saved the world." Chiaotzu's soft voice spoke up, making everyone to become silent. "She was so brave to do this." Tien added, crossing his arms.

"It was a noble move she made, I must admit." Yamcha said.

Gohan was about to speak when he felt something, he could say the others felt it since they all looked at you, "D-did you guys feel it?" Gohan said as he stopped flying. "I feel her ki, but it's very faint." Piccolo said. Gohan laughed, "There's still hope to save her! She is still alive!" He exclaimed. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's take her to the hospital!" Krillin uttered and and all of them flew toward West City. Piccolo closed his eyes and...

"Y/N is still alive, use the dragon balls to heal her completely, understood.... Vegito?"

This thought was sent to Vegito who was engaged into his fight, but heard it nonetheless. "Good. I will finish this and use them." He thought with relief. It was more of Vegeta's thought then the fusion's. Vegito powered a ki blast and aimed it at Morrow, pushing him away. "I'M LORD MORROW! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!!" He yelled and Vegito  smirking, "And what if I told you I can?" Vegito then flew to him and gave him a few kicks with his arms folded. When Morrow was about to fell down, Vegito summoned his Sword Beam Slash and lifted him up and dashed to him with his beam sword, giving him a good scar on his chest.

Morrow fell down and smached the ground. He stood and looked up at Vegito, "CURSE YOU!! I WILL KILL YOU AND DESTROY THIS PLANET!!" He then powered his final attack, "PHOENIX DASH!!" He yelled. Vegito then prepared his final attack as well, "THIS IS FOR Y/N AND FOR EVERYONE YOU HURT!" With that he let go of his attack and yelled.

"FINAL KAMEHAMEHA!!"

Both attacks met in the center, "I'm not going to DIE!" Morrow shouted, adding more power to his attack. "THIS THE END FOR YOU!" Vegito powered more and Morrow's Phoenix Dash started to back away until it hit his body along with Vegito's beam.

"NOOOO!"

That was the last thing he heard before Morrow completely disappeared. Vegito sighed and looked down, "That was easy." He chuckled, but then frowned and looked back up, "I must go to Bulma." He mumbled as he flew toward were Bulma and the others where hiding.

Time Skip:-
Vegito landed in front of a cabin and rushed in, "Bulma!" The double voiced man called as he slammed the door. The said woman came out the room to see who called her, "Huh? You both fused again?" She asked. Vegito shook his head and said, "There's no time to explain, I need the dragon balls!" He damned.

"Why?"

"Just bring them outside!"

She just nodded and went to fetch the magical balls. After some time, ChiChi, Bulma, 18, Trunks, Gotan, Marron and Vegito were all out. The dragon balls were all set and ready to be used, "Go ahead Bulma." Vegito spoke up. She nodded and stepped ahead of them, "Oh great Shenron I summon you forth!" Bulma said as she raised her arms up.

The golden thunders started to appear as the balls started to shine, Shenron then appeared, "I'm Shenron, I can grant you any wish. Speak it now." The dragon said. Bulma looked at Vegito, "Tell him your wish." She told him and he nodded. He moved forward and looked up at the mighty green dragon, "My wish is-"

"To disunite Goku and Vegeta."

Someone said. Vegito's eyes widen as the light surrounded him, separating Goku and Vegeta from each other, "Your wish has been granted. Farewell." With that, the dragon disappeared and dragon balls raised up in the sky, spreading around the world making the weather clear again. Everyone looked behind to see who wish for this and to their surprise-more like to Goku and Vegeta- Sayori was the person whose wish was fulfilled.