Chapter 19:- Sacrifice

"T-this new! What kind of form is this?"

Goku asked as he was looking at the fight while still supporting Vegeta to stand. "I don't know either Kakarot." Vegeta whispered in response, watching as you and Morrow fighting in an incredible speed that barely anyone could see. Goku then remembered something, "Wait, her power is at max!" Goku yelled. "And? I see no problem." Vegeta retorted, looking at Goku with the corner of his eyes. Goku frowned, "When we first fought, she told me that she would lose control if she maxed her power." He explained.

"She trained on controlling her power."

A voice spoke in thier heads. Vegeta and Goku looked around, "Who is that?" Goku asked. "It's me Sayori. The woman that came with Y/N." She spoke up again.

"Oh." Was all Goku said.

"I can speak with you through your mind, so don't freak out. Y/N would defeat him, I'm certain."

She uttered. Vegeta sighed, "His power is still stronger then hers even with this new power." He muttered, turning to look at your battle.

Meanwhile with you, the fight was so speedy. As you flew, you turned around and threw some ki beams at Morrow who was chasing after you. He deflected them and dashed toward you with his arm pulled back, he punched your face, but it wasn't that much effective. "Good one, I can do better!" You said with a smirk. You then elbowed his stomach, sending him across the area. Morrow stopped himself and formed a ki ball in his hand, "TAKE THIS!" He threw it at you.

"Not so fast."

You pulled your leg back as you let it shine with ki power. The ki ball was about to hit you when you kicked it back to him like a football, adding more power to it. The ball hit Morrow, but you didn't want to stop here. You have to weaken him as best as you could, so you teleported in front of him and kicked him. Then teleported behind him and punched him and lastly, you wrapped your arms around his torso from the front and pushed him forward to the ground. As you both reached the ground with a great impact, the dirt raised up and a hole was formed beneath Morrow with some cracks around him.

You quickly flew back up, knowing that he would be so mad. You tried to feel his power if you weakened him more, but, and to your surprise, his power only lowered a little bit, "Darn it! He is still strong." You thought. You then heard a powerful roar as Morrow came out of the dust. You frowned as you looked at him, he was beyond frustrated. He dashed toward you with a red aura around him and gave you a good number of punches.

You couldn't do anything, but shield your face until a one punch sent you flying away. The both of you then engaged into another mess of punches and kicks until both of your fists met together, "You're becoming weak, Y/N. I can feel it." Morrow stated with a wicked smile. "Spare me with the talk." You replied, pulling back.

You powered up your F/C ki ball with A/C colored aura around it and blasted it up in the sky. Morrow eyed it and said, "This thing will never effect me." You smirked, "You will see." With that you fired a finger blast toward it, making the ball explode in many small ki beams. All of them collided with Morrow and you felt his power drop. You smiled in hope that you finally managed to weaken him.

But...

He emerged again with a beyond belief speed and wrapped his hand around your neck, you felt his power raise back to normal. He laughed, "I told you that thing is ineffective. Now it's time to face your end." Saying that, he sent you blow after blow on your stomach that you can no longer hold it.

He let you go and you fell down, "I c-can't stop him... There's only one thing I can do." You thought as you slowly stood up. A voice came to your head, "Y/N, what are you planning?" Sayori's asked you. You smirked, "Your warning should be effective right now." You mumbled.

Sayori gasped, "Y/N! It will kill you if you raised your power over the max!" She warned you. You closed your eyes and your smirk turned into a soft smile, "I have to do this." You said as a tear ran down your cheek.

"Y/N, don't-"

You blocked her connection as you looked at your friends, especially your father, "I'm sorry and goodbye." You mumbled.

With the others, Sayori immediately connected Goku and Vegera, "Goku, you must stop Y/N!" She damned as her voice had a concerned tone within it. "What? Why?" Goku asked.

"She is going to kill herself to weaken him! Quickly, stop her!"

Vegeta looked at you with wide eyes. He pushed Goku and went to your aid, but the energy cupola appeared and prevented him to go to you. He put his hands on the energy wall, "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP IT!!" He yelled.

You just looked at your father and smiled faintly, "I love you...dad." With those last you closed your eyes and started to power up. Morrow noticed this powered his final attack, "Not this time!" He raised both hands up and yelled, "PHOENIX DASH!" He released the deadly red beam toward you.

You opened your silver eyes and sent your father's improved final attack, "ULTIMATE FINAL FLASH!!" You yelled. Both of your attacks collided and just to finish him off and weaken him more, you added the last amount of power, "I'M NOT BACKING DOWN!! SILVER S/A!" You added your SSP attack to the Final Flash. This made your beam take the upper hand and hit Morrow. However, in return you felt your heartbeats weakening as you become weak.

Vegeta was now banging and punching the energy wall that there was electrics coming from the hits, "Y/N! DON'T DO THIS!!" He yelled. Goku and Gohan went to him and pulled him away, "Vegeta calm down." Goku said.

"LET ME GO, KAKAROT! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO DIE!" Vegeta shouted with anger as he struggled to free himself, "It's already over, we can do nothing." Gohan spoke up, "NO I CAN SAVE HER! Y/N!!" He said then called your name.

After that, Morrow fell down and followed by you shortly, turning back to your base form. You smiled for the last time and welcomed the sweet embrace of death. The cupola disappeared and Vegeta pushed both father and son, running toward you. He pulled your body into his arms as his hand lightly slapped your face, "Y/N wake up. Open your eyes." He said, but you didn't respond. "I SAID OPEN YOUR EYES YOU BRAT!" He snapped at you, but his voice didn't reache you. Vegeta then hugged your cold body as he sobbed quietly, "I'm sorry." He mumbled. He had finally accepted the cruel reality, you were gone.

Goku and the others came to his side, all of them had a sad face. Goku put his hand on Vegeta's shoulder, "I'm sorry, Vegeta." He didn't get any reply from the broken Saiyan. He then felt Morrow's power and Goku frowned, "He is still alive, but weaker." Goku said.

"He is still strong thought." Piccolo added.

Goku was about to respond when..."Let's fuse, Kakarot." Vegeta spoke as he stood up which made Goku shocked, "The only thing we could do is use our power together and the only way is by the fusion." He said with determination.

Goku smiled and said, "Then, let's do it!"