Part 1

This is the day they were born, Elisabeth Cooper also known was as Betty Cooper, and Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third also known has Jughead Jones. They were the cutest babies on earth, and their moms were pretty proud of it. This little babies had grown up together, they were 4 now, lived next to each other and their families would do everything together, so they felt more like siblings instead of best friends which they were.

A normal day of summer, Betty and jughead playing in the pool, two normal toddlers. That day was amazing, they plaid during all day and after it Jughead was staying at Bettys for an sleepover. Just because they were little they slept on the same bed. B- "juggie could you please cuddle me I'm scared" J- "of course betts, I'm here to protect you" and like that they feel asleep cuddling together. Just enjoying the company of their bestie.

FOUR YEARS LATER

Bettys pov

Today is my first day of school, I am so excited to see all my friends again, and juggie although I've seen him in the summer every day practically. We have our friends group, Veronica, Jug, and Archie, and let me tell you I have a little crush on him but I'm sure he likes v. After waking up I do everything you need to do before going to school. I have breakfast which my mom have done and then walk out. B-"bye mom, see you later" I say, A-"bye honey have a good day, Jughead should be waiting for you outside now" I nod to her and then walk out of the door seeing him there, with his perfect smile waiting for me. J-"ready for our first day of school Betts ?" We start walking while talking. B-" I'm not too sure about being ready... do I look good? I want to try in the cheerleading squad" J-"is that even a question? Of course you look good, you look amazing as always" he whispers the last part, trying me not to hear it, but I did. B-"thanks juggie"J-"just saying facts" he smiles at me again, and omg, I've never looked into his eyes, they are an ocean blue, and I can easily get lost in them.

We walk to school, until we were there. We see Archie and v waiting for us at the school entrance. Then we run to them and I give them a good hug, because I haven't seen them in ages. First V. B-" I haven't seen you in ages, I've missed you V" V-" I've missed you too B, but now we are here together again" I smile and then go to Archie, I give him a hug, this one was awkward for me, I don't know If it is him, or me. Probably me I'm always the problem. B-"I've missed you arch" A-"I've missed you too Betty" I gave him a fake smile, I don't why but the real one doesn't show up in my face. Then we enter school and have all our classes for the day. After school I go to the gym, for my tryouts, v is with me for moral support because she is already in the team. I do my coreo and then go back home.

Jugheads pov

Today me and Betts went to school together, we talked about so much shit and then when we got there and she hugged Archie she was with another expression, maybe she felt awkward or just wanted another thing from him. I don't know, but she is my best friend and I want to protect her to all causes. I am going to see her on tryouts, she told me she didn't want me there, but I just have to see her doing that dance I've seen a lot of time now not gonna lie. She did it amazing. After it I went home without her noticing I'm walking behind her. Then I get home. J-" mom I'm home!!" G-"how was your day honey" J-"it was good..." G-"you sure?" J-"yes" G-"and how's Betty doing?" J-"she is ok mom..." I know something is off with me right now, but don't exactly what it is. I get change have dinner, do my homework and then I go to sleep, thinking about what I am feeling, this confusing feeling inside of me.