Part 5

Jugheads pov

My mom had always wanted to be buried at riverdale. And that's what we did. After she dies, my dad did everything to find the Coopers number, and he called them to tell them the news, and also asked them if we could stay in their house until we find another one. I packed everything important and I kept some things from my mom. We got in the car and went to riverdale in car, just like we ran away to Toledo.

Arriving to riverdale, I remembered everything. All my childhood, all my memories with Betty. I also thought about everything now, is it gonna be awkward when we see each other? That's the thought in my head, and at least it kept me distracted from the day before events. We got to the Cooper house, Alice was sat in the staircase in front of the door waiting for us. She had some puffy eyes, which was understandable. We got out of the car and she just smiled at us, maybe that made her feel better. A-"omg, you are so grown up" she said while coming to hug us. A-"Betty is gonna freak out when she sees you, she doesn't know you were coming" she whispered in my ear. I nodded. Then she went to my dad, she hugged him, and they both broke into tears. JB came to me, and laid her head on my chest, not wanting to cry. B-"jug?" I turned around to see the most beautiful girl, the girl I've been in love with since I was a baby. She hadn't changed a bit, just grow up. She still had that beautiful eyes and the smile on her face although we could tell she had been crying. I smiled at her. And she walked down the stairs.

Bettys pov

When I walked out to see what my mom was doing I saw people, that first I didn't recognise, but then I forced my eyes to see and I knew who they were. There was Fp, my second dad, a grownup JB next to a a boy, a hot boy, but cute at the same time. But still didn't know who it was until I noticed the beanie. B-"jug?" I said, trying to not to cry. He turned around and yes, it was him, but all grownup and hot, I didn't remember him like that, he was my weirdo best friend, but then he looked like a play boy, although he wasn't because I knew him, he wasn't into that type of things. I walked towards him. J-"Betty Cooper, you are a sight for sore eyes..." I smiled at him and gave him a hug, a tight hug. His smell was amazing, no man smelled like him. It was a sweet and soft, perfect. We missed each other so much, we didn't want to end that hug, but then I heard something coming from my mom. A-"look at them, yeah, best friends" I hoped he hadn't also heard, because if he had it was going to be awkward. We pulled the hug away, and looked at each other. J-"oh, Cooper, you don't know how much I missed you" B-"same right her Jones" we laughed and then walked inside the house. Betty and I went upstairs, it was late, and time to sleep, Jug was gonna sleep with me in my room, just like we used to. I got ready to go to sleep and he did too. I got in bed. B-"can you cuddle me ?" I said putting puppy eyes. He nodded and got in bed cuddled into me and he fell asleep pretty quickly, nothing had really changed in between us.

I couldn't sleep, something was bothering, it wasn't jug. Then I realised. Shit Archie. I hadn't talked to him since I left school, and he asked me to be his girlfriend. Maybe he was worried about me. And... oh shit again. I was in bed with a boy, maybe he didn't like that much. But then I couldn't do anything, jug was practically on me, so I couldn't move, and I didn't want anyways. I fell asleep.

( Hope you like this, I really like how this is turning :) Comments are appreciated. Love you all. Stay saveeeeee)