Part 10

Jugheads pov

The next morning I woke up coughing, just like my mom used to. But I was not gonna worry about that. I got off bed and went to school. After class I went to the Cooper house to do my homework with my love. She was waiting for me outside the house. B-"hey Jug, how was your day?" She said while giving me a peck on the lips. J-"it was great actually" I said whilst putting my arm around her shoulder and walking inside. B-"any reasons?" J-"no, just had a great time with my friends" B-"fair enough" she said while smiling at me. I said hello to Alice and walked upstairs to Bettys room. I walk in and closed the door behind me. I had a smirk on my face. B-"we are here to do homework Jones" J-"yeah, yeah." She starts laughing. B-"I'm serious" J-"you don't seem serious" I said while sitting next to her in her bed. Then she turns a serious face trying to contain the laughter. B-"I'm serious" J-"oh yeah you are" then I started tickling her all over her body. And she laughed, a lot, and loud. B-"stop Jug" "STOPP" then I heard someone coming upstairs and opening the rooms door. A-"what are you doing to my-" She said while walking in, then noticing I was just tickling her. B-"mom, you thought he was doing something to me?!?" A-"I kind of did..." B-"unbelievable" Betty laid on bed completely. A-"I'm sorry for thinking that Jughead" J-"it's ok Alice. I would do the same to protect this girl" Alice smiled at me and walked out closing the door. Then Betty looked at me. B-"do you mean what you have just said?" I looked at her straight in the eyes. J-"of course I do, why wouldn't I? And why would've I asked you to marry me in the future if I don't want to protect you" she smiled at me. B-"ok" she said while putting puppy eyes. Then I laid on her, started kissing her. That was a hot make out session, which we were enjoying, but my stupid coughing stopped it. B-"are you ok jug?" J-"yeah. Yeah. I'm. Ok" i said said in between coughs. B-"you are not ok. Do you want me to get you a glass of water." I nodded. She got up and walked downstairs for a glass of water while I was still coughing. She came back, and I was a little calm down, she gave me the water, and I drank it. Now I was ok. B-"is that a normal thing Jug?" J-"nope. But it's probably just a cold" Betty nodded her head, not beating concerned at all. J-"should we start working?" B-"we should" and after that we started doing our homework.

Some time later, we'd already finished, and we were tired as fuck. So we laid down cuddling together on her bed. She fell asleep on me. And that's how we spend the rest of the afternoon.

The next we weren't gonna see each. I felt sick, and was coughing every minute. I wanted to hide it. I didn't want anyone to notice. I wanted them to think that I was ok, and everything was fine. But for check up I went to the doctor, without my dad because I was already a legal person. But something happened in my check ups, something i didn't want to believe, but it was true, and I knew exactly how that was gonna end.

Bettys pov.

This days I felt that Jug was feeling strange, something was wrong with him although he told me "I'm fine" which I'd never believed.  That day we were not seeing each other, a fact that I didn't like. But we've always had our phones, so we could talk whenever we wanted. I called him. B-"hi jug" J-"hi baby" B-"how are feeling babe? About the coughing thing?" J-"yeah, I went to a check up and the doctor told me it's just a cold..." he was of course, lying, I didn't know it, but I felt it. B-"why are you lying to me Jug?" J-"I'm not, believe me" B-"ok". After some time, still in the call. B-"in three day is our anniversary, and I want to do something special... I have something prepared already" J-"don't prepare much because I have something booked already..." B-"and what is it?" I said while smirks though he couldn't see it. J-"it's a surprise" B-"don't do that loveeee" then he stayed quiet. B-"did I do something wrong?" J-"no no no. I just love that you call me love. I was just admiring it" B-"oh ok. It's late. I think we should go to sleep." J-"yeah good night babe" B-"good night love" I said laughing. Then hung up the phone. Prepared myself to sleep, and fell asleep thinking about my future.

(Hope you like thisss. Leave a comment. And love y'all)