Part 2

FOUR MORE YEARS LATER

Jugheads pov.

Bettys and I were 12, two innocent almost teenagers. Betty had already confessed her feeling for Archie to me, which was sad because if they were a thing they wouldn't spend as much time with me. And I didn't like what she said, not because the time, it was my body, when she said that I was directly sad. Maybe I had feeling for her, but then it was over, she didn't like me back, she liked my other best friend. And I had to live with that. That's when everything started to go down, and it was far from expected.

One day, at school, in our maths class, the principal called me through the school speakers. P-"Jughead Jones, could you please come with all your belongings to the principals office. Someone is waiting for you here" I had an estrange look. Betty looked at me the same way. The she said whispering because we were in class. B-"text me if anything happens" I nodded and went directly to the principals office with all my things. He opened the door and I see my dad, sitting on a chair next to the principals table. There was something not normal here, he was crying and trying to stop the tears, but it was a bit impossible. I ran to him and hugged him. J-"Dad, what happened? Why are you crying? And why am I here?" FP-"boy I will explain you everything later, but we have to move out of town" J-"why?! And Betty!!" I still didn't understand what was happening. He didn't explain me anything, and I was more than confused. FP-"Betty is gonna stay here. But we are out" J-" I have to say something to her, I need her, she needs- nothing, just lets go" he took my backpack and then put his arm around my shoulders, and he was still crying. We were walking outside, the period before was already over, and everyone was out at the hallways, and Betty saw me leaving, and she also saw my dad. She ran to us and shouted. B-"JUG WERE ARE YOU GOING, AND WHY DOES YOUR DAD CRY" I turned to look at her, and I mouthed J-"I love you Betty, I will always love you" I don't know if she noticed, but that was the first thing in my mind knowing I wouldn't see her anymore. Then we got out of the school, went home, packed everything and went I don't where with the car, only my dad, jellybean, and I. And I still didn't know what was happening, my dad didn't want to tell us.

Bettys pov.

When Jughead walked out of class I was worried, maybe something happened to him or his family, but still didn't know. When class was finished I ran outside to look for him. When I found him he was with his dad, him about to cry and his dad already crying, he carried everything, every book he needed. I tried to stop him, but it was late. I noticed he mouthed me something, but I didn't pay much attention to it, I was so confused ( my mood ). He walked out of school, I couldn't go with him if I didn't want detention. So I just stood there, with some tears not knowing what was happening. I just knew that he left, he left me. Some minutes later, Archie came to me. A-"what happened Betty? Why are you crying?" He hugged me, and I rested my head on his shoulder, and still didn't answer him. But then it was time to do it. B-"He left us, i don't know where he went, but he is no here anymore..." A-"who?" B-"Jug..." A-"it's all gonna be ok..." he stroke my hair trying to calm me down but it didn't work, I needed Jughead. B-"how do I know it all gonna be ok when he is no longer with us, he is my fucking best friend and now he gone" I said crying. He still hugged me. A-"shhh" I finally calmed down, and went to the other classes of the day. And when I finished every class I went home, with the Hope of my mom being there and that she could be with me. And luckily she was there. And worried as much I was. B-"mom, do you know where jug is? I need him..." A-"oh honey, I'm sorry, something bad happened and they needed to go to another place..." she was crying and so did I. B-"but what?! Am I going to see him again!?!" A-" hopefully you will honey, just pray" and that way, still confused, I finished my day, the worst day in of my  life.

( hope you like it. Comment what you think. Stay save and love y'all sm!!!)