Part 13

3rd person pov (bc I can)

Some day had passed since their anniversary. Betty in one part of the story, was having some aches in the morning, which wasn't normal for her, a person who didn't got much sick. It was all sines, it all made sense, she was probably pregnant.

And on the other hand of the story, was Jugs sickness, his disease. It was worse and worse by the moment, but he still kept it a secret, Betty of course noticed something was wrong, she didn't  want to pressure him, so she kept everything inside her.

Bettys pov

That day was senior prom night. Jug proposed me for prom. It was the cutest thing ever.

Some days before.

Jug and I were sat on the couch watching a movie. It was a romantic one, and he was smiling at me all the time, till I asked what were the reasons. B-"why are you smiling so much Jug?" J-"why can't I" B-"no. You can. But I wanna know why to smile like you do too." J-"I have a surprise." I looked at him confused. B-"but why. It isn't my birthday right?" J-"no." He laughed at me, I was so stupid. J-"ok so" he handed me an envelope, with a letter written in it.

In the letter:
Dear Betty Cooper, this last past years we didn't have the option or opportunity to go to a dance together. In fact we haven't gone to a high school dance together ever. So now that we are together and that this is our first and last dance together, would you want to go with me?

Just after I finished reading he said. "Would you go to prom with me Betty" and put some puppy eyes. I smiled at him. B-"of course Jug. I was gonna ask you if you didn't."

Prom day.

Before getting prepared I had to do something important so I called Veronica my best friend at the time. B-"v I need your help!" V-"did something bad happen?!?" B-"no, well I don't really know that's why I need your help" V-"what do you need?" B-"I need you to get me a pregnancy test and-" she cut me off surprised. V-"a what?!" B-"a-a pregnancy test. Please I really need your help" V-"ok don't worry, I'll be at your house at 10am" B-"ok thanks V"

At ten Veronica arrived as she said. She got in my room and handed me the test. V-"do it" she said seriously. I did what she said, got in the bathroom and did the test. I waited three minutes then shouted. B-"VERONICA" V-"is it positive?" She shouted back through the door. I walked out side. B-"I'm pregnant V, pregnant with the baby of the love of my life" V-"omg Betty I'm so happy for you" She came and hugged me tight. V-"when are you telling him" I thought for a second. B-"I'll probably tell him tonight." She smiled at me again and shouted of excitement.

Jugheads pov

Today it was senior prom night, I got dressed and went directly to go pick up my princess. When I got there and saw her in that beautiful pink dress I sighed and started at her, she smiled at me wildly. B-"you look good Jug" J-"you look gorgeous Coop" she walked to me and hugged me. B-"I've missed you" I started laughing. J-"it's only been a day love" she kissed me while laughing. We entered her moms car and drove to the place where prom was being in. In the meantime she said something to me, whispering in my ear. B-"I have a surprise for you, after the dance, hope you will like it" I smirked at her. B-"not that Jones" I was shocked, what did she want to tell me? Was it so important and serious? I was so confused.

We arrived at the dance, everything was beautiful. We enter hand in hand, with our matching outfits. Everyone looked at us and smiled, we looked at each other and Betty then rested her head on my shoulder, she was already tired. I kissed he head softly. We stared dancing with our friends the night was going perfectly. We were having fun, and we were enjoying our company. But it was Riverdale and it was also the messy Jones/Cooper family, something had to happened, and it did, something really bad happened that night right after prom king and queen coronation.

( Hope you like this. Love y'all. I could've made this longer but I'm freaking tired so no :) )