Part 6

The next morning.

Bettys pov

It was 10am, Jug and I had just woken up, but we were still in bed because we wanted to spend cuddling each other and recovering all the time that we lost those past years. And while we cuddle, we heard someone coming in my room, it wasn't my mom, nor JB or Fp, it was Archie, he came in and saw us laying in bed cuddling, first with a shock expression and then with at mad one. J-"hi Archie, long time no see" A-"yeah, no time no see, and you are laying in bed cuddling with MY girlfriend" Jug looked at me with a confused look. Shit. I hadn't told Jug about Archie, I didn't know it was important, but it was. We didn't move, and neither Archie, he stood in front of us. A-"are you gonna move of something, I don't care who but one of you" B-"why are we supposed to move Arch, there is nothing wrong, he is my best friend and it's not the first time we lay down together cuddling" I said best friend, but it didn't feel like it. Saying it felt different than before, like it was lie, was it because he wasn't my bestie anymore, or because it was something else? A-"you did that when you were twelve Betty, you are both 18 now" B-"alright ok" I got up and off of bed. B-"I'll talk to you later Jug" I said facing him, then I turned around, faced Archie.

B-"let's go Archie" I said while pushing him out of the room. We went outside my house, me in my pjs. I faced him with a concerned look and started talking. B-"why are you here?" A-"I just wanted to see my girlfriend, is that a bad thing?" B-"and why didn't you text me before coming" A-"for what, for preparing yourself, and when I would walk in you are not with another boy in bed. And I did text you" B-"oh ok. But why do you care so much about me being in the same bed with JUGHEAD, the same you know." A-"I didn't know Betty. He has always had feelings for you, and you told me you didn't but I don't believe you, they way you two were cuddling isn't a best friend thing" B-"so you don't believe what I say..." I said nodding. B-"Archie, her mom died some days ago, we were just comforting each other, and if you can't accept that, it means that we don't work." A-"I'm sorry, that have must been really hard for him. But yeah, I thought I felt something with you, but it's a different thing, it's not Love. So yeah, I think we don't work out." B-"same..." A-"can we do like this didn't happen, and stay the way we were before" B-"yes of course" I said and hugged him. Then walked to the door. B-"bye Archie" A-"bye!" Then I entered the house and closed the door, jug was there waiting for me in the kitchen. I walked towards him. B-"I'm sorry for the way that he treated you." J-"it's ok, but is there something I need to know?" B-"now you don't. But if you want to know..." J-"speak" B-"three day ago Archie and I kind of started dating but now we are nothing because he has realised he don't love me, and I said that we didn't work out, so yeah, we broke up" I said with a smile. J-"and are you ok?" I nodded walking towards him. B-"yes, I'm ok, I think my feelings weren't the same anymore" J-"ok" he came and hugged me. J-"I've missed this hugs so muchhhhh" I sighted B-"yes" then broke the hugged and looked at him directly in the eyes. B-"shouldn't we make breakfast?" He nodded. J-"let's go" we made our breakfast, with laugh and love in it. My mom, JB and Fp came down just when we were about to finish. But they got us, looking at each other, I was practically eating him with my eyes, and he was doing the same thing. A-"look at that, they are making heart eyes" my mom whispered, but I heard. B-"MOM?!?" A-"yes honey" B-"I heard you!!" J-"I correct that, we heard you" A-"oh" she turned to look at Fp and started laughing at us. I looked at jug, and took my breakfast and started eating.

( a lot happened in a weekend. Hope you are liking and enjoying this. Comment what you think. LOVE YALL, and stay save plssss)