Part 15 and last

Bettys pov

D-"i'm sorry" those were the final words that killed me. B-"Has he died?" i said with my eyes full of tears which I couldn't resist to keep in so they went down my check, slowly and I could feel them. D-" he is not dead" I sighed, maybe I hadn't losen the love of my life yet, that made me the happiest girl in this situation, until he finished what he wanted to say. D-"He is not dead yet." My happiness fell down to the flor and so did my body, what was happening. I was about to past out, and the last thing I heard was: "miss Cooper? are you ok?" 

After some time,  or that's what I could remember, i woke up in a hospital room, all white and quite and the only thing I could think of, was Jughead, I needed to see him. I got off of bed not knowing that I couldn't move, not in the sense of not being able to move, but in the sense of not being aloud to more because I had passed out some minutes ago. I didn't care about those things so I got up, walked out of the room and went to the hospital receptionist. B-"Hi, I'm looking for my boyfriend, Jughead Jones, where could I find him?" R-" he is in room 567, the cancer section"  "what" I thought to myself. He had been lying to me all this time since he started coughing probably. But why, what was the reason. B-"Thank you" I walked out and went to the room the girl said. Before walking in I took a deep breath and pushed the door slowly and saw the most terrible thing happening. Jugs heart wasn't working, the doctors were trying to reanimate him, but it was kind of imposible. Then I did something I shouldn't have done, but I did it anyways. I walked to the place all the doctors and nurses were doing their job, and placed my hand om Jugheads hand, placed my knees on the floor and started kissing his hand while crying. D-"You shouldn't be here. Get her out" the doctor commanded. But I refused to get out, so I started talking to him, trying to wake him up, although it was imposible then. B-"Jug, love please wake up, I need you in my life, our baby needs you in their life" Just after saying that his heart started beating again, the doctor looked at me, and said. "keep going you will keep him up for some more minutes" which thing I answered with "Why don't you save him. He needs to live"  D-"sorry, I can't do miracles" I nodded tearing up and turned to look at Jug, got up and sat on the chair next to him. B-"This is probably the last words I say to you. I don't want it to be sad, so I'm gonna say some of the happiest moments with you or moments in which you are are involved in. " I took a deep breath and continued trying not to cry. "first, our childhood, that was the best thing ever, we grow up together until we had to be away from each other, thanks to this fucking disease, and that's also what is happening right know, cancer is separating you from me, it is taking you away. Second, when we saw each other for the first time in years, something bad happened but you made me feel better and not being that devastated with the situation. And last but not least our first time, I guess you had cancer by then, but did everything you could to make me happy. Jug you will always and forever be my first love and only." Jughead opened his eyes slowly, and tried to talk. J-" l-love i-i'm sor-ry. Fi-nd a-another per-son t-that makes y-you h-appy and that l-oves o-ur b-aby as muc-h as I do" He closed his eyes again. I did not want to find another person, I wanted to be with the love of my life, not another person. After he finished someone entered the room, another doctor. He was pointing at me. D2-" there you are. Betty Cooper right?" I nodded slowly looking at him. D2-"I'm sorry to inform you, but all the stress and when you passed out some time ago, you had a miscarriage, you are not long pregnant" with that he walked out to the room, leaving me with no words and broke. Then Jugs heart stopped working, he heard everything. The doctors carried me out of the room while they tried to save him for some more time but it didn't work. He died, in that bed all alone.

Fp was outside of the room. I ran to him and cried on his chest. B-"he isn't here with us anymore" he was shocked. Fp-"w-what, h-how?" B-"he had cancer just like Gladys" He sat down on a chair trying to process, but it was imposible. Fp-"I lost two of the most important people in my life in less than a year, all because of cancer" I didn't answered just cried no knowing how my life was going to continue. I lost two things in only one hour, the love of life, the only thing that made me happy and my baby, Jug and I's baby, the only thing I had left from him. 

( I'm trying to process everything right now. Thank you all for reading. I enjoyed writing this one so much. Hope you like what I write and will come with more things.  Love yall so much, stay save pls)