Part 7

Jugheads pov

The next days we still were living at the Coopers house. Betty and I had get closed, really closed, and sometimes we had intentions to kiss, but didn't, because people interrupt or we felt awkward and shut everything. Today is my first day of school, the first day in my last year, senior, Betty had been going all this time, but I'm incorporating now. I was kind of nervous because I was gonna see everyone, and then were gonna ask a lot of things that maybe I wouldn't like. But in my head was Jug everything is gonna be fine and Betts said the same thing. That morning we ate breakfast and walked to school together. B-"how are you feeling Jug?" J-"I'm a bit nervous not gonna lie" B-"understandable, but just be with me, and everything is going to go well, just like it used to" J-"is there any changes in school?" B-"not really, just, everyone has grown up" I nodded and laughed. We were close to each other, that close that our hands could touch, and they did, and we connected to them, it felt so good, her soft hands, were touching mines and I felt save with them. I looked at her and smiled, a sweet smile appeared on her face, just like mine. B-"this feels good" I nodded. After some time walking we arrived to school, everyone was looking at us, but why? Did they see a ghost? Then Kevin came to us. K-"omg Jug, you are back, and I see there's something new" he said excited looking at us, we were confused. B-"nothing has changed Kev" K-"in fact, it has, you two are dating, just like I said when you were kids" J-"wait, we are not dating..." K-"no? So what are you doing holding hands?" We looked at our hands, and disconnected them immediately. Then we looked back at him back. B-"holding hands, that doesn't mean we are dating Kevin, we are best friends" that last part hurt, I don't know if she meant it but it just heard a lot. He nodded and walked with us inside school. We went to class. That day, was fine, better than I thought. People did ask me reasons, and what happened, and I answered them trying to stay calm. Then after the day Betty and I went to sweet water river. Just the two of us, to do homework. We sat down next to the river. Started doing homework. Then took a break to eat. B-"I've brought some fruit Jug" J-"yummy" I took a a grape and introduced it in her mouth, while we looked at each other. We got closer and closer, not the first time. But while we still looked at each other, I introduced a grape in my mouth, not eating it completely and just leaving it in the edge of my mouth. B-"give me that" she said with a smirk on her face. I lifted up my hand to take it but she nodded no. J-"how do you want me to do it?" I said with the grape still in my mouth. Then she pointed her lips, I nodded and leaned in softly, until I touched her lips, we kissed, her lips were sweet. She took the grape, broke the kiss looking at me, while she ate it. Then when she finished it I leaned in again, but this time not that softly, I moved her down, and I was I top of her kissing. She had a big grin in her face, and I did too. Some time later I broke the kiss and turned her to me. J-"remember the last the I saw you, when I walked away of school?" She nodded B-"yes, I remember you mouthed-" I cut her off. J-"I love you. That's what I mouthed, and I still feel the same way for you" she nodded. She closed her eyes, sighted then opened them, moved closer to me and whispered in my ear. B-"I love you Jones, I've alway had but didn't realised" I looked at her. And pecked her lips, then hugged her. J-"can we cuddle here?" B-"of course we can" she said with her soft voice. Then we laid down together cuddling, we also fell asleep, together. We woke up some hours later, it was dark and late, our parents were going to kill us. J-"Betts wake up!! It's late!!" B-"what" she groaned. J-"we told our parents we were gonna be early and it's  almost 8pm, we are late to dinner. B-"oh" she got up and cleaned everything immediately then we ran home. When we got there, our parents were having dinner with JB. A-"where have you two been?" We looked at each other and smirked. B-"we fell asleep while doing homework" A-"I don't believe you that much but c'mon sit with us, we haven't started to eat yet" we sat there had dinner, just like nothing happened, that's what our parents thought. Fp-"how's been studying?" J-"was good, really good" I kicked him through the table. And i smiled. B-"yes, we used the time correctly" my dad nodded. The rest of the night everything was normal, until it was time to go to sleep.

(Hope you like this. Love y'all and stay save pls)