"Tsundere~"

(Now I still might continue this even after season 2 of Camp Cretaceous.But people are not giving me ideas.Then again I could understand why icanchoosemyownlife doesn't wanna give requests XD.We are basically writing the same thing.Except different author and different ideas.Anyways this is AU is called 'The Normal Life AU'.It basically means they are normal but still have the same traits.And after listening to It's not like I like you I was like. "IDEA AHAHAJSJJAKAJSJZJ!".My exact reaction.I hope you enjoy this one-shot!I might have a hero AU.Because I am listening to We could be heros while writing this-)

((P.S. I have an account on scratch where I can make the Camp Cretaceous characters edits.So you can follow me on this link https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Zaria_Wolf/ ))

((( P.P.S. that is optional!)))
((((P.P.P.S. You can listen to the song and read this at the same time that is how long it takes to read this.))))

Ben walked to his school and he had promised Zaria that he would show up at 8:00 to invite him to a club he would like.He began running when his clock said 7:45. 'I can't be late!I am never late!'he thought.(Imagine this like the speed b*tch meme.He went full sonic boom on the walk/run to school.)He arrived in 5 minutes and that was record time for any other run to school! "Well I broke the record for my walks and runs to school!"he said giggling(It took me so long to decide against that and chuckling.)He saw Zaria and waved.She waved back. "Zaria just get to the point of the club and tell me the clubs name!"Ben said. "Darius actually told me to tell this to you.He's afraid that if someone like him asked you this then you would say no.But anyways,Why don't you join 'The dinosaur lovers" club!"she said.

Ben stopped cold and wondered how that would help him. "How would that help me and benefit me in school?"he asked. "Well you will learn about dinosaurs,Talk about dinosaurs,and do anything that involves dinosaurs!And it also doubles as a problem safe center.Which means you can talk to us about any problem and trust us to keep it!"Zaria said,Smiling.She already knew Ben was going to say yes. "FINE!You pursued me to join this club.Now let's go to Darius and join!Or are you already joined?"Ben asked. "I already am joined!You know I love Jurassic World!And I still sleep with dinosaur p.j.s"she laughed.Ben laughed as well.

"Darius I agree!I wanna join the club!"Ben said once he entered the club room. "Really Ben?!I thought you would say no but wow!Welcome newbie!"Darius joked. "Have you ever heard of an anklysoraus?There tails are so strong they can break bone!"Ben said. "Well your not a newbie if you know that!Your a new goer here but a medium right now in club process!"Darius explained,Erasing Ben's name from the newbie stage and writing it on the medium Dino lover.Meanwhile Zaria was on High Dino Lover.And Darius was on Complete Dino Nerd.Yasmina enters with Sammy and smiled. "Well we got a surprising new member!"Sammy said. "Great let's see them!"Darius said smiling with pride.Kenji walked in.Ben's heart skipped a beat when he saw Kenji. "SORRY GOTTA GO BYE!"Ben rushed off with a red face.

-Lunch-

Ben was deciding what to make when out in the Hall outside the cooking club he heard Kenji complaining he was so late that he forgot his lunch.Yasmina had egg rolls and rice.Kenji didn't want that. "I usually get a bento!"Kenji complained. "Oh I'm sorry,Your highness!"Yaz said sarcastically.Ben heard of a Bento.(I realized this a long time ago but- If you take away the to in Bento you get Ben-)He went to the cooking book and flipped over to the B section.He saw Bento and followed the recipe.Kenji had enough time to eat it.Sure enough Kenji was in the courtyard,Looking at the sky because he had no lunch to eat. "Hey Kenji!"Ben said,Smiling kindly. "Oh hey Ben.By chance do you have extra food to eat?It sounds weird but I am so hungry I would eat anything!"Kenji whined. "I have this Bento!Your lucky I made it for you!I overheard your conversation and decided to make this for you!"Ben smiled putting the abento next to Kenji.

"I don't eat food made by a commoner."Kenji rolled his eyes.Ben looked hurt and turned around.He heard something scrap. "What was that?"he said,Turning around.He saw Kenji in mid air reaching for the food.Ben smiled and began giggling. 'Shit.He caught me and thinks it's funny.I wanna eat his food but I want to eat it without anyone seeing me eat it.'Kenji thought.Kenji liked Ben's giggle though.So he just took it and opened it.Ben sat down beside Kenji. "Kenji?"Ben asked. "Yeah?"Kenji asked while eating the rice. "Do you ever wonder if life makes you fall in love with someone who you think never in a million years you would be with?"Ben asked looked at the sky as if he could see something.Kenji stopped and got a box with holes out from the bottom of the bench they were sitting on. "I wanted to give you this at Club meeting time but then teachers might catch us.And take it away."Kenji said red faced and handed Ben the box.Ben opened it and saw a chihuahua in there. "Wow thank you Kenji!"Ben whisper-yelled.Kenji gulped.

"Your welcome..."

Kenji put his arm around Ben's shoulder. "Dummy don't do that!"Ben said,With a mad face.Kenji hid a laugh. "What's so funny?!"Ben asked still red faced. "Did you just-Oh my god I can't-" Kenji laughed and laughed. "Your gonna cough up a lung dummy..."Ben said. "Are you a tsundere Ben?"Kenji asked keeping himself together. "What's a tsundere?"Ben asked turning back up into the boy he is. "Someone who isn't afraid to stand up to their senpai and has a mood swing that depends on their senpai."Kenji explained.Ben was still puzzled. "Well see sometimes it is also about age.For example since I am older then you.You look up to me for your future school years!"Kenji explained.Ben got it but decided to joke around. "But I don't wanna be a dummy!"Ben said.(Give him a i am the one the only one meme moment for that XD)Kenji played along and made a dramatic insulted face. "Excuse me?!"he said dramatically. "Well I think of myself as...What is a Dere that is kind?"Ben asked. "A Dere Dere!"Kenji responded.

"Well I think of myself of half tsun dere and half dere dere!"Ben said smiling that smile that made Kenji's heart melt. "So you admit it~"Kenji said dirtily. "Admit what?"Ben said. "That you are a..."Kenji began.

"Tsundere~"

Ben blushed and pushed Kenji away. "P-pervert!"Ben said.Kenji laughed.He loved Ben and he knew Ben would love him back.

He doesn't have a choice....

(Now ya'll know where Ken and Gwen get their Yandere personality from.From both.This story has turned into a bunch of random things hasn't it you guys?Imma have a comments of the week and account of the week.I hope ya'll ok with it,👌.Zaria the Dino nerd has left and is making messed up fanfictions-)