Sneak peek...

(What will happen in the 7-8 chapter in 'If me and my friends were in Camp Cretaceous')

The glass shattered...And a petrodon grabbed her waist pulling her out of the monorail.Zaria grabbed her wrist and she hung on to the shattered window(Shut up I'm a bit stupid in situations like these-)Ivani(Izzy) grabbed Zaria and Rico went to grab Ivani.They pulled Evi(Ally) back to the monorail.They cheered and Zaria went to close to the edge.She slipped on the mud and fell.Ivani reached out for her niece quickly.(She is my aunt that is like still a kid 0.0)Rico was frozen in shock to react to the falling girl.Lewis was stuck between Ricos' frozen in shock arm.Evi tried to reach to hr friend but she got pulled back by Kimber.Kimber fell on Ivani and Ivani let go.They watched frozen in fear as they saw their friend fall into the darkness.

"IDIOT!YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!"Ivani yelled angrily at Kimber. "OH REALLY?!WELL I AM SORRY FOR YOU NOT HAVING A STRONG GRIP AND HAVING AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT!"Kimber yelled back. "Everyone,Chill!"Cass broke up the fight between the two girls.Kimber growled and she just spun around and walked away.Ivani scoffed and she talked to Rico.(Cass is my Best friend so she is the only one allowed to touch my flower crown without permission-)Cass walked over to the lilac flower crown and picked it up.She carefully placed it in her pocket and ran to Arriette(Tell me if it is wrong-) "This won't help us escape..."Cass said quietly.Arriette placed her hand on her shoulder and comforted Cass. "It will be Ok...It has to be..."Arriette said softly.

(I am just amazed on how I chose myself to fall :p Anyways hope you like this sneak peek :>)