Poisned(Ben)

Ben fell in the rain and had been hurt enough when the Scorpios Rex had hit his stomach from his tail.Hurt so much but he was strong and fine!He thinks...The Scorpios Rex had stopped following Brooklynn,Darius,Kenji and Sammy.Ben had approached them and waved while smiling.They smiled back but Sammy looked down to Bens' stomach. "Ben...Your...Stomach..."Sammy said in fear. "No it is fine!I...I'm starting to feel a little woozy....Someone....Help..."Ben stumbled and he fell.Sammy caught him and yelled for him to wake up. "BEN!BEN!!DON'T!PLEASE!WAKE UP,BEN!"Sammy screamed and cried.Kenji sorta went a bit crazy and he...He went straight to Brooklynn then snatched her map. "I'm helping Ben!No matter the cost!EVEN IF I DIE!"He ran and Yaz went after him.If he did die then he would want Ben to live.She was fast as well.Darius ran knowing where Ben had gas and he was going to blow something up.

Brooklynn and Sammy stayed to help Ben....As much as they could...Until Kenji and Yaz arrived...

Kenji ran in front of Yaz for the very fast time.Yaz told him to stop and Kenji said No.But he was lucky he noticed the cliff,He saw how far the other side was but there was a vine in the middle he could reach if he jumped.He jumped and fell to the other side.He felt pain from doing that but he remembered Ben.

"Look...I want to be close to someone strong during Darius' story!Can't I just cling to your arm?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Pretty Please?"
"Pretty No."
"Pretty Please,With cherries on top and fudge?"
"...."
"Please...Kenji?"
"Fine."

Kenji got up and ran again. "If he won't give up to try and cling on,Then I WON'T either!"Kenji said to Yaz and he saw the directions. "It's near the raptor pen...Raptor...Raptor...RAPTOR PEN!"Kenji put the map back in his pocket then he ran,Yaz ran after him.Kenji and Yaz reached the lab and Kenji helped Yaz to remove the log,But E750 showed up and it sniffed.Yaz and Kenji made no noise at all and one it went away they opened the door and looked through the lab.Kenji checked everything,Nothing,Not even a thing. "AUGH!NO!"Kenji yelled in rage. "Kenji..Maybe,Ben is...Gone for good.."Yaz said,Being realistic. "NO!HE WOULDN'T LET GO AGAIN!I'M NOT LETTING HIM!" Kenji yelled.Yaz sighed and inspected the ruined lab even more closely.Kenji scattered every thing.

Sammy cried as she saw Ben.Green light skin and closed eyes,Ben was dripping in the rain,Resting in Sammys' lap.Brooklynn gave him water and frowned.Ben sorta snuggled to Sammys' stomach and Brooklynn pulled out the last Scorpios Rexs' pins.Ben screamed in pain and he quivered.Sammy sorta just...Caressed his head and sang. "Hush little Ben,Don't say a word,Kenjis' gonna get you a antidote.If that antidote doesn't work,Well it was..."Sammy cried and she just woofed. "What was that?"Brooklynn asked. "A dog is Bens' favorite animal.It is loyal,loud to alert him and strong to protect him,They can also relieve stress..."Sammy smiled.Ben smiled when he heard Sammy making dog noises.Brooklynn smiled,I wish I knew more of him. "Make a boom sound.Like an explosion,He likes that."Sammy said.
"BOOM!"Brooklynn said in expression.Ben smiled.

Kenji saw the med kit and he found a black box in there.He smiled and cried once he found out what was in it.He told Yaz he found it and they ran back.But Kenji tripped and Yaz helped him up,But there was the Scorpios Rex.Kenji reached for the box slowly.And closed it,He then picked it up,Then ran.Yaz ran behind him and now,They had to cross over again.Kenji grabbed the vine but this time when he fell,He hurt his leg even more then usual.He got up and right there again,Was his enemy. "FINE!JUST DO IT ALREADY!JUST DO IT!I DON'T EVEN CARE ANY MORE!THIS WASN'T ABOUT ME!IT WAS ABOUT BEN!"Kenji screamed.At that moment there was an explosion.

"Where is Kenji?"
"Kenji,Wake up."
"I had...A nightmare.."
"Of what?"
"An explosion...At the monorail,Please help I'm scared.."
"Come here...I'll wrap my arms around you.Ok?"
"Yes that will help!"

Kenji and Yaz ran to the camp they saw it in the distance and Yaz was ahead of Kenji,Forgetting she didn't have the black box.Kenji had so many flashbacks of him and Ben,Ben,Ben was everything to him,If anything happened to him,He'd kill everyone then himself.He would help,He was kind,He was so cute,And everything else Kenji would need or want.Kenji did not care Ben was a boy,He didn't care,But he did care about Ben dying.Kenji saw the camp and used the last of his strength to run over and give the box to Brooklynn.Brooklynn put the antidote in the needle and she shoved it in.Ben cried of the pain then Brooklynn pulled it out. "Guys!I'm here!Am I too late..."Darius said.

Kenji cried and he remembered the last words that Ben had said to him.

"Dummy,That doesn't go there."

Kenji cried and sobbed.Yaz comforted her best friend and cried as well.

Darius hugged Brooklynn.

Sammy hugged her dying friend.

Ben...He moved a bit and said something.

"Kenji,Did you just do something for someone else?"

Kenji turned around and saw Bens' eyes opening.Blue eyes,Brown hair,Rain left dripping from him.He was perfect the way he was.Kenji hugged Ben and said. "Ben,Hi."Kenji smiled. "Hey Kenji."Ben smiled and he sorta leaned in and sighed into Kenjis' chest. "I don't like being weak but I will make an exception for you..."Ben whispered.Kenji smiled and blushed. "Ben,I...I....I love you."Kenji said that in his mind. 'STUPID STUPID!'.But Kenji did.And he was so lucky...

And he was so lucky

(THEY KISSED-)