Stranger

(Idea by CassandraZimmerman0)

Kenji really needed a coffee he was so tired and he went a nearby Starbucks.He saw all the employees busy,Except for one.A brunette boy with beautiful blue eyes and light skin.Kenji sorta had his face get heated and smiled.He walked over to the Starbucks employee and waved. "Hello!How can I help you?"The employee asked,Cheerfully. "Three things please."Kenji said.The employee smiled and nodded. "I'd like an Ice coffee,A cookie—chocolate chip please—And your name."Kenji said. "Ok got it and my name is Ben!"Ben said getting the cookie and putting it in a bag.Kenji smiled and handed Ben his phone number. "Call me when you shift is over."Kenji smiled.Ben blushed and nodded. "Oh and my name is Kenji,Kenji Kon."Kenji waved goodbye to Ben. 'No way!Dang it!I made a fool of myself in front of him!But wow,He seems more handsome and more kind in real life...'Ben thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenji looked at the clock and it was 6:08p.m.Kenji lied his head down then he felt a vibration on his cheek.He sorta slipped his phone two times and caught it.Kenji was confused when he received a 'Hi' from an unknown number.But then he realized it was a Ben from the cafe.Kenji smiled when Ben yes for the change of profile picture and name.Kenji said yes to Ben of changing his profile and name as well and Ben's profile was pretty cute.It was him snuggling with a bunny stuffy and had edited blue hearts and flowers and he had the pink lighting filter.Kenji and him texted each other until 8:00 p.m.,The end of Kenjis' shift at Kon Corp. as the CEO.This is their conversation.

Ben Pincus💙🏳️‍🌈🥰
So,What are you doing?

Kenji Kon😎✨
Nothin' just finishing these papers and texting you.

Ben Pincus💙🏳️‍🌈🥰
Cool!So um...Have you chosen someone to marry?No peer pressure!

Kenji Kon😎✨
No...At least not yet~

Ben Pincus💙🏳️‍🌈🥰
You're a big flirt!But ok.

Ben Pincus💙🏳️‍🌈🥰
So you uh,Okay?

Kenji Kon😎✨
Yeah.I'm fine.

Kenji Kon😎✨
What you wearing babe?

Ben Pincus💙🏳️‍🌈🥰
My purity ring.

Ben Pincus💙🏳️‍🌈🥰
And call me babe one more time without my permission and I'll block you and kick you in the ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️.

Kenji Kon😎✨
Y-Yes Ben-😳

(Their convo just went on-)

Ben lied on his bed and smiled on the thought of Kenji.He sorta did something and he looked at his cross while being ashamed of himself.

— A few months later —

"Hey Kenji!How was your day?Tell me all about it!"
"Kenji...You know you can tell me anything right?"
"Kenji I love you you know that,Right?"
"Kenji you worry me...Are you sure you feel alright?"
"Kenji...Answer me...Please..."
"Kenji...C'mon!"
"...I have nothing else positive to say...Other then...Don't die please..."

Kenji had heard these words every day since he had gotten into a car accident.Ben had been so sad and he visited Kenji everyday bringing him the food he had made with a note saying "It is so much better then the hospital food!" The note said that made Kenji laugh.Ben had never done anything to him and now Kenji had done something to Ben.Kenji had gotten out of the hospital and had checked the rose he was planting Ben.It had grown perfectly.He plucked it and rode to Bens' house on a motorcycle.Kenji knocked on the door and Ben answered.Ben sorta saw the rose and Kenji there.Making sure Kenji wasn't a trick of the light,Ben ran and hugged Kenji.

Sooner or later they were both on Bens' bed engaged and making out gently.Ben smiled and Kenji grinned. "Kenji promise me one thing?"Ben said. "Anything for you,Baby.."Kenji whispered.Ben smiled and whispered the promise.Kenji nodded and Ben hugged him.

(I'm so tired and my shoulder hurts,My back hurts,My leg hurts,And basically everything hurts...So uh...Part two later today.)