"IT'S YOUR FAULT!"Part 2

Kenji sobbed and sobbed for a long time.And he hated himself for doing that to Ben.What kind of husband was he if he stabbed his mate?He sobbed even more and then felt the lightest most gentle touch he had ever felt.It was Ben!Ben wasn't mad at Kenji and yet he looked quite hurt.Kenji sobbed and hugged Ben.Ben sobbed and hugged back. "Kenji....I love you so much.I would never leave you!Your just really,Idiotic."Ben joked,Between sobs.Kenji smiled and grabbed Ben tighter.

"I will never do that again if it means risking your life...."Kenji said,Between sobs.Ben smiled and he rubbed Kenjis' member.Kenji groaned and he kissed Ben.Ben kissed back and they heard a 'MOM!' from their kids.Ken,Gwen,Lenji and Kenji hugged each other.They were a happy family. "Kenji........I need to have a 'talk' with you."Ben said sadly. "Private or public?"Kenji asked confused. "Private,Very private."Ben said,Sadly.

"What is it sweetie?"Kenji asked when the door was locked. "Well.Remember when we were over confident and drank a lot of whine.And we made out including Darius with us?"Ben asked,Turning red at the part where they included Darius. "Yes."Kenji said turning red as well. "We never used protection..."Ben said.Kenji thought about it and he just shrugged. "What does that have to do with anything?"Kenji asked,Idiotically. "Well I was..."Ben started.Kenji knew what he meant. "Pregnant with you and Darius' baby..."Ben said frowning.

Kenji just gulped.Kenji hoped he hadn't killed their own child. "And when I was there at the hospital...The baby....Was to small to make it..."Ben had tears filling up his beautiful blue eyes.Now it looked more like a rainstorm more then a sunny day in Bens' eyes.Kenji began to sob as well and he hugged Ben apocalyptically. "I fucked up,Ben!I killed our baby!"Kenji sobbed.He had actually killed someone with no reason.And worse it was his own child.Ben sobbed and kissed Kenji.Kenji kissed Ben back.

The moment was interrupted with Ken breaking the door and falling to the ground.Ken looked sad.And he hugged Ben and Kenji.Gwen and Lenji came in after him.Then they all did a sad group hug.Ben was sobbing into Kenjis' shoulder.And Kenji was sobbing into Bens' hair.Ken was sobbing as well.And Lenji and Gwen had been practicing for Lenji to just be one gender.And that gender had been chosen to be a girl.Gwen was sobbing into Bens' shirt.Meanwhile,Lenji was sobbing into Kenjis' shirt.

Meanwhile,Lenji was sobbing into Kenjis' shirt

(Decided to add comedy to brighten the mood.)

Kenji was driving home from work and he had a surprise for Ben.He smirked as the surprise looked outside the window.Ben was busy making dinner and he had been working on a traditional Japanese food because Kosei and Candy would be there.He also made a salad for his parents.He wanted to make sure Kosei knew he was good enough for his son.And he knew his dad basically threatened Kenji when he first met him.

Kosei had no idea why he was even going to see his son in the first place.He was going to be promoted to the CEO but Kosei needed to make sure Ben was a good housewife. "What a strange name for a girl.Ben?What kind of name is that?"Kosei complained to Candy. "Well anyone can have a name like that.Kosei just give him or her a chance!"Candy was trying to be more supportive of Kenji. "HIM?KENJI ISN'T GAY!HE IS STRAIGHT AS A LINE."Kosei complained even more. "As a circle you mean..."Candy whispered low enough for Kosei not to hear.

"KENJI BETTER NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR I-"Kosei began. "ENOUGH!"Candy yelled back. "I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR BULL SHIT!SUPPORT KENJI!HE IS YOUR OWN SON!I SUPPORT HIM AND YET HE ISN'T EVEN MY FLESH AND BONE!"Candy yelled. "IT'S WRONG TO DATE THE SAME GENDER!"Kosei was about to explain his own stupid reason but Candy stopped him. "I SEE HOW YOU LOOKED AT THAT BRUNETTE WE SAW AT THE MARKET!YOU EVEN OFFERED TO BUY THE FOOD FOR HIM BECAUSE IT WAS TO EXPENSIVE!AND YET YOU WERE BLUSHING BUT CAN SUPPORT YOU SON!?"Candy yelled.Kosei silenced.

Kenji came home and he made a dramatic and big entrance. "Hello!The man of the house has arrived!"Kenji announced.Ben giggled and he ran to hug Kenji.Gwen was wearing a kimono to make sure to empress Kosei so he didn't know about the above knees skirts she wore.(Cough.She has a very good reason.And it is like only an inch above the knees.)Lenji was wearing one too and smiled.Ken was wearing a suit and had been trying to get the hang of hair gel. "Daaaaaaaaddddd....Can you help me with the hair gel?"Ken asked,With his messed up hair.

"Sure son!"Kenji said. "But meet someone new!"Kenji announced. "Come on,Kiddo."Kenji waved for someone to come in.It was a 14 year old boy who looked more like a middle schooler.He was wearing ripped pants in his dirty oversized sweater.He was Icy blond and had blue eyes.But he was shy and went to Ben immediately.He hid behind Ben. "I'll name you...Clem...It means soft for a boy."Ben said.The boy was about the same height as a Ben and he hugged him.Ben hugged back at his adoptive son. "I love you Kenji."Ben said kissing Kenji. "Love you too."Kenji said kissing back.

(NEW KID.HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP SPACES ON GACHA CLUB-)