The murderous family

(FANART by MaH.I am very confuzuled by the fact people said season two would be released on September 18 2021 when it is supposed to be released on January 22 2021-)

((P.S. I changed Kens' age so he could have a learners permit in the next chapter.))

Ben looked at his photos on his phone.He smiled at the wonderful moments he made with those he loved.With Kenji,Bumpy,His friends,His children,His parents.He loved his life,His loved ones,And of course...His world.Ben used to have nothing back when he was only at home.He had a boyfriend that never gave him kisses,A mother that was sick at the hospital all the time,A father with his sick mother,And not one person to hang out and pass time with.Now he had it all and more.

He still shuddered at what his old boyfriend said at the mall when he saw Ben with Kenji...

"Ben,I'll find you and Kill you and everything you love!YOU WH-"

Ben remembered Jeremy.He acted nothing like Kenji.If he was in a room with two of his most worse fears that were alive and Jeremy.If he had only two bullets.He would shoot Jeremy twice.Ben loved Kenji and Kenji loved Ben.Sure Kenji was overprotective but he knew it was for his own good.He had been healed by Kenji and Kenji needed Ben to love him.So Ben always loved him and gave him everything Kenji wanted.If Kenji wanted to have another child.Ben would let him have one in a heartbeat.

Ben smiled.He was wearing a Baby blue sweater he wore when he was a kid.And yet it still fit.He but on some oversized sweatpants.And ran to Ken when he started crying. "What's wrong my little hungry machine?"Ben said lovingly and jokingly. "Do you want milk?"Ben asked.Ken smiled in response. "Guess that's a yes!"Ben said,Laughing.He had been needing to eat a lot that day because Ken was so hungry.Ben felt woozy and decided to drink water while he was feeding Ken.He placed Ken on the crib next to the counter.

Ben started making some traditional Japanese pasta for Kenji and hit water and he drank it.He still felt woozy.And then it went black.He woke up and saw Jeremy there in front of him.Ben tried calling out for help but his cries for help were unheard.He had tape on his mouth.He cried and tried to yell to spare his child.He didn't care for himself he cared for his baby. "Oh well I said I'll kill everyone and everything you love.Starting with you.Say goodbye to your perfect life,Ben Pincus."Jeremy said,Putting a gun to Ben's head.

Ben cried.Either way he lost.Then he heard a familiar voice. "HANDS OFF ASSHOLE!"Brooklynn yelled.She kicked him and Then Yasmina tackled him.Darius grabbed the gun and put it out of reach from him.Sammy stepped on Jeremys' head softy but hard enough to make him stay down.Kenji was quickly untying Ben. "SAY GIRLS ARE WEAK ONE MORE TIME!I DARE YOU!"Brooklynn yelled,Clearly mad.Kenji sobbed and hugged Ben.Ben hugged Kenji and kissed him. "I am not the kind of boy you want to mess with.I have a husband who will always protect me.Friends that care.A family that will always be there and a dinosaur that can break bones."a Ben said hugging Kenji.Kenji smirked.

"You sure you don't want me to finish him,Dear?"Kenji asked. "Can you shoot him?"Ben asked laughing a little. "I sure can."Kenji responded.Bumpy appeared and had her tail ready.Kenji picked up the gun. "Can I shoot him just for one shot?"Ben pleaded. "Sure Ben!"Kenji agreed.Ben posed the gun to Jeremy's leg and shot. "AH!GOD DAMMIT."Jeremy yelled. 'God I love this violent Ben.'Kenji thought blushing.Bumpy whacked her tail on Jeremy and Jeremy yelled in pain.Kenji shot Jeremy.

"Don't mess with my baby."Kenji said hugging Ben.Ben kissed him and grabbed Ken.He then kissed Kenji.

(Here's the FANART)

((It's crappy ;-;.I nu know how to draw kissing people-))

(I hope at least someone out there likes it ;-;)

-A few years later-

Ben dragged a body to the back of Kon Corp. He knew killing people was illegal but he loved Kenji and not one bitch was taking Kenjis away from him.Every special U.S. Holiday his husband would throw a party based on the theme.This year it was Christmas and Ben had an excuse not to get caught.He was wearing red.The color of blood.So he pretty much couldn't be accused of killing anyone.Kenji was wearing red as well.And so was Ken and Gwen.

Ben talked to one of Kenji's employees. "You know,I never really believed Mr. Kon when he said he had someone very pretty in his house.I thought he lived alone.And he was bragging about himself.Ben blushed a little at the man's compliment and he thought about Kenji and came back to the fact he should just say thank you. "Thank you but I am his wife.I'm not looking to be a cheater."Ben said sipping his wine.Kenji overheard this conversation and strutted to the conversation.

"Yeah,Move along.This cutie is mine."Kenji said,Putting an arm around Ben's shoulder.Ben gave a small blush and kissed Kenji's cheek.He then whispered something in Kenji's ear that made Kenji go hard a little.Kenji shot up and couldn't believe how Ben knew that would make him flustered.Kenji just shakily drank his wine.(Ben just said to get in bed and make another kid.What the heck Kenji.How would you get hard at that.)Ben smiled and frowned at the employee. "Bye!"Ben said.

"Listen unless you wanna die...Don't do anything to my wife.Even the slightest sexual touch and your head will be on my wall."Kenji threatened. "If you think I'm gonna give up that easily.Then your wrong.Did I mention that he would look great naked?"The employee said over confidently.Kenji grew mad and asked him to follow him. "No th-"the employee began. "That's an order."Kenji growled.

Ken had saw how his dad was dealing with a man that flirted with his mom. "I wanna join."he said and took off to help his Dad.Gwen looked and just decided to help Ben destroy the woman and put her in the incinerator.

"Now make sure you don't tell your father about this."Ben said,Fixing his hair and cleaning it to the point where the blood was invisible.

"Don't tell your mother about this."Kenji said before throwing the body into the incinerator.

(I have even more FANART)

(The black outline is so you know where the blood is

(The black outline is so you know where the blood is.And with the girl and sorta wanted ya'll to know it was a girl about to be 14–~—)

(I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter!)

((P.S.Also is what my dog doing normal for dogs in sweaters.I am getting concerned-))