"Mine!"

(tHiS iS aN AU dOn'T sUe Me!)

Darius was crushing hard on Ben.The way he was easily frightened,His squeak when he was surprised,My,Even the way he smells!(Which was sanitizer)Well he grew jealous on how Ben can loose his virginity to someone else instead of his.Darius wanted to hold Ben and kiss him but most of all he wanted to fuck him.Hard. "Hey Darius!"Ben said. "Oh hey Ben!"Darius asked. "Erm,do you have a Jacket or extra shirt or something?"he asked. "Yes I do.But don't you have both of those things?"Darius asked suspiciously. "Well um,Kenji pulled a prank and took them while I was in the shower...So I only have my shorts..."he said. "Well eh you can borrow my Jacket."Darius said,A blushing mess. "Really?!Thank you Darius!"Ben said excitedly.Darius got his Jacket and handed it to Ben without looking.Ben came out a few seconds later and Darius thought he was still changing and he felt something hug him.He inhaled the scent of Sanitizer and...chocolate?It was definitely Ben.Only he would have the scent of sanitizer.Darius turned around and saw Ben.Somehow even though they were almost the same height,It was over sized for Ben.Darius couldn't help himself.He grabbed Ben and pinned him down to top bunk of Darius's bed.Ben was surprised and did a squeak.Darius was hard and wanted Ben.Ben blushed and kissed Darius.Darius unzipped Ben's pants and his.

(You guys know exactly what they did)