A fatal gunshot

( :(It's sad but don't worry there is a happy ending :>.This is Yakuza life AU.Figured that if Kenji was Japanese then why not make him a Yakuza boss here XD.)

Ben had been in danger from the moment Kenji had put the ring on him.Ben had actually agreed to marry Kenji.The wife,Of a Yakuza boss.Well how bad could it be?It was bad.He barely got out because of Kenji's protectiveness,And when he did go out.He had bodyguards on his ass all the time.One time Sammy tried to say hi and a bodyguard almost broke her knuckle.Ben didn't like Kenji.He was forced to marry Kenji.And his wedding would be in two weeks.

Kenji had been thinking about Ben all day.Something about Ben made Kenji actually love Ben.Kenji decided he would try and get Ben pregnant once they married.Kenji loved Ben so much that if you gave him the option of Ben not wanting to be with him,But Brooklynn liked him,He would chose give him Ben or death.He didn't know that Ben didactic love him,Much less loved him.So Kenji would always request for Ben to be driven to his office.

Yet again Ben waited for the car.He knew Kenji would request him to be in his office again.Ben rolled his eyes.He didn't like the Boss.Kenji was giving him 365 days to love him.He had 232 more days before his deadline got there.He got his bag and Jeremy had cornered him. "Alright what the fuck do you want Jeremy?"Ben asked not feeling the mood to show weaknesses. "Benny when did you turn so toxic?"Jeremy joked. "Since a stupid asshole asked me to marry him!"Ben said angrily.

"Damn,Benny.Never thought i'd say this but your pretty cute as a hard boy."Jeremy tried to flirt.Ben was having none of that crap and he kicked Jeremy. "Augh!"Jeremy groaned in pain. "Leave me alone you creep!"Ben said. "Get him!"Jeremy ordered.Ben knew he screwed up. "Heh heh,Now let's all talk about this over a box of carob juice..."Ben said,With a shaky voice.Kenji came out of his car and saw what was happening to Ben. "HEY ASSHOLES!THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND YOUR MESSING WITH!"Kenji yelled.

"RUN!"Jeremy ordered. "No one is hurting my baby."Kenji said putting an arm around Ben.Ben felt a blush creep on his face.Is this what love felt like.Being saved by your lover because he knew you screwed up.Ben gave Kenji a quick hug.Kenji knew it was progress that Ben hugged him. "Thanks Mr. Kon."Ben said. "You can just call me Kenji or Kenj."Kenji said. "Can I call you...Black bear?"Ben asked.

"What kind of pet name is that?"Kenji asked,Annoyed. "Well your hair is black.And you are soft and cuddly like a bear!"Ben responded in little kid space. 'Your lucky I don't have the heart to tell you that bears hunt and kill.'Kenji thought,Smiling and blushing at his boyfriend.Ben smiled and was back to reality. "Ben...Will you live with me?"Kenji asked,Scared. "Of course!"Ben said,Happily.

-A one week later-

Ben had finished fighting Kia.(No offense if your name is Kia :D)He couldn't believe he was strong enough to fight her.She was a strong girl and he was a weak boy.He hummed to a song playing in the distance.It was called 'Don't come crying'.(I listened to the song and decided that was Bens' fnaf AU theme song.)Meanwhile Ben had to get to Kenji.And Kenji had to defeat Mrs. Shi.The Shi family was always the main enemy of the Kon family.(I admit while writing shi it autocorrected it with shit XD)

Kenji had been on the floor with bruises and he was losing. "Silly boy...My husband died by your father.So I killed your father.Your mother was a mistake...But then again.You and Carmen are all ok with each other!"Mrs. Shi laughed. "Your crazy..."Kenji said,Weakly.At that moment Ben came in running. "Mrs.......Choi?"Ben gasped.He was speechless.That was Bens' teacher.His favorite one and now he was witnessing her trying to kill the person he loved.Yeah that's right.Love.

Ben hit her in the stomach and she yelled in pain. "DID YOU PARENTS EVER TEACH YOU NOT TO HIT A LADY?!"She yelled clearly trying to manipulate him.She threw him down to the ground and she got a gun. "Goodbye...Benjamin Simon Pincus."She laughed maniacally. "NO!"Kenji yelled as he hugged Ben and got in front of him.Kenji took the bullet.He would have survived but he had so many bruises he just passed out.

"NO!KENJI WAKE UP PLEASE!I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME!"Ben pleaded,Between sobs.Mrs. Shi pointed the gun at Ben.But she was cut off by Carmen,Brooklynn,Sammy and Yasmina breaking in.Brooklynn looked like she had been in a battle between someone with a gun and her hair had been cut to the point where it was spiky at the edges.Sammy looked messed up and her headband had been taken off.She and Brooklynn both had pink suits but Sammy had hot pink while Brooklynn had light pink.Yasmina wore a black suit and her ponytail had been messed up.Carmen looked like she had had her hair on fire.And was wearing a Blue suit.

Ben looked mad and then Darius came in.Darius was wearing a yellow coat.And he had ripped and dirty jeans.Mrs. Shi was outnumbered. "I HAVE MY KIDS AT HOME THEY KNOW HOW TO MURDER!"She yelled at them. "Actually....Your kids decided to join the good side."Kira said,Mischievously.Shono had been brushing his sleeves so they looked neat.Meanwhile Rito has been holding some lighters. "Like you said when you murdered Mr. Kosei and Candy...Fight fire with fire."Kira said.Hee pointed the gun to her mothers leg and shot it.

Mrs. Shi cried in pain. "You do the honors,Benjamin Pincus."She said handing the gun over to Ben. "Thank you!"Ben said.He shot her and she died.Carmen called 911 and Kenji survived.Ben was the first to go in seeing as he was going to be his wife. "Kenji...Do you feel better?"Ben asked worried. "I am now that you're here,Love."Kenji said.Ben blushed and smiled.He and Kenji leaned in and their lips touched for the first time.It was the best kiss Ben had ever had.And his first one. "I love you,Babe."Ben said,Hugging Kenji. "Love you to,Baby."Kenji hugged back.

(This chapter was a little messed up :>.I hope ya'll like this :D.Now not being racist but-I think icanchoosemyownlife is Irish and/or Scottish.Or at least has that religion in their blood thanks to the fact on how they defined Brooklynn as lass and Ben as lad.Don't come after me please-)