Idk what to call this chapter except this:🏳️‍🌈💞

(So I finally had the balls to write this-.This is my very messed up thought-.I do have other thoughts but this one is the most at least a little innocent one I can show ya'll-)

Ben smiled as he placed a picture of him and Kenji with Bumpy when they escaped the Island.Ben heard a knock on the door and he went to go check what it was,Getting a gun just in case.(Ever since I watched fallen kingdom I was like Ok never mind about them living peacefully,And legacy going on-.At least until the 3rd Jurassic World Movie happens,It is an official AU of them living peacefully.)Ben saw it was Kenji and opened the door Kenji dashed in locked the doors,Closed the blinds and hushed Ben.Ben was shocked but figured the dinosaur that might be chasing Kenji was herbivore but Kenji was just not that smart to realize it.

"Ok Kenji...What was the shape of the dinosaur?"Ben whispered to Kenji. "Shh...Ben...You don't wanna get eaten do you?"Kenji whispered.Ben blushed and grabbed Kenjis' shirt.Kenji was stumped and looked down at Ben.Ben pulled Kenji into a kiss and Kenji kissed back eagerly. "Ben did you think of me eating you when I said that?Made you horny didn't it?~"Kenji purred.Ben blushed and nodded.Kenji picked him up with his strength and bounced him up and down to their bed. "Shhhh..."Kenji said,Putin's a finger on Bens' lips.Ben nodded in response.

Kenji started taking off Bens' shorts and his shorts as well.Kenji looked over Ben hungrily and he started taking off his own boxers.(I fold my dads' clothes ok-)Ben gasped at how big Kenjis' member was.Kenji thrusted into Bens' bottom.Ben moaned at that and he started kissing Kenji hard.Kenji kissed Ben hard as well.Ben started to grip on tight to him and Kenji began picking up the pace. "Ke-Kenji!~"Ben gasped for air. "Ye-Yeah...Babe?~"Kenji groaned. "Wh-Why n-now?Ou-Out of...Oh dear god...All..hmph!Times?~"Ben asked trying to hold in his needs. "Because your...Mm...You wouldn't let me do anything to you....Now...Your of age...~"Kenji groaned.

(Ok that part was a bit to inappropriate but-)

"Kenji!!!!!~"Ben squeaked loudly.Kenji came along with Ben and he couldn't believe Ben was such a horny boy when it came to Kenji and him fucking.Kenji didn't wanna waste more time and he began redoing the process over and over until 5:00a.m.Ben woke up and saw he had hickeys and bite marks.Ben blushed at him and Kenjis' first time.Was it even Kenjis' first time?No it had to be!Kenji himself told Ben he was virgin and that no one ever had been able to have him.Ben wondered in his gut why he felt the need to buy pregnancy test once him and Kenji started dating.He just felt it in his gut.

Ben made some shushi for Kenji and he made some egg rolls for himself.Kenji smiled at Ben. "Thank you Ben.Ben I wanted to ask you for a long time but since the Dino takeover...I couldn't really find the right opportunity to be somewhere romantic without a dinosaur chasing us."Kenji said.Ben looked up confused. "What I am trying to say is...The location doesn't matter.What matters is me asking you and your answer."Kenji inhaled deeply. "Benjamin whatever you're middle name is Pincus..."Kenji got cut off by Ben. "Fitzgerald."Ben said.Kenji cleared his throat and he inhaled deeply again.

"Benjamin Fitzgerald Pincus."Kenji began.Ben listened closely. "Your my everything...I would give anything just to keep you from becoming that little lost boy again...Anything!And I love you so much that if a raptor was chasing us and you tripped.I would push you in the car and lock you in there.That way you would be safe.I would give you everything in the world if you wanted it and I just hope you say yes to this because I never met anyone like you...Who doesn't care if your rich or poor,Popular or nothing,Big or small,Pretty or ugly......I never met anyone like you!So please Benjamin Fitzgerald Pincus....Will you marry me?"Kenji said,Gulping.

It was silence.Ben was thinking.Finally he gave him his answer. "Kenji..."Ben began.Kenji began to worry. "YES!YES!UNTIL THE END OF TIME YES!"Ben cried out.Kenji smiled and he quickly put the ring on Bens' ring finger and kissed him.Ben kissed back. "Well can we dance?"Kenji asked trying to lighten the mood since they can't plan a wedding when there are dinosaurs everywhere.Ben smiled and nodded.Kenji put on slow dance music and Ben and Kenji danced along to the rhythm. "I love you so much,Benny."Kenji whispered putting his forehead on Bens' forehead. "I love you too,City boy."Ben whispered back.They kept dancing for a long time until they realize it had been 6 hours!The tape was replaying!

"Oops?"Kenji chuckled.Ben giggled at how silly his fiancée was. "It's fine Kenji...Besides I got something to show you."Ben said to him.Ben sadly walked to the bathroom. "Look I wanted to tell you during breakfast but....You started proposing...Please don't leave me or hate me for this."Ben said handing Kenji a pregnancy test.Kenji looked at it and it came positive.Kenji stared at it for a long time.And then he started whooping and jumping around,running around and even yelling.Ben laughed at his fiancées behavior. "Ben I would never leave you!And I am going to be a father?!That's my dream come true!"Kenji said.Ben smiled and hugged Kenji.

They made some dinner and ate the pasta.Ben fed Kenji and Kenji fed Ben back in return. "Hey Ben?"said Kenji. "Yeah Kenji?Ben asked. "Do you know why my favorite food is a Bento?"Kenji asked Ben,Smirking. "No Kenji.I always thought maybe it was really delicious but why is it your favorite?"Ben asked,All ears. "Because your name is in there and you were delicious to eat~"Kenji said.Ben blushed and smiled. "Alright that was a good flirt.But I'll always be your cutie,Babe."Ben said picking up their plates and kissing Kenji.Kenji blushed hard and hugged Ben from behind.Ben hugged Kenji back and they went to bed.

(So that's one of my very messed up fantasy's that I don't write.But it ya'll like this one tell me so maybe I can do more!Also I am working on the Darius and Brooklynn smut ok.I am looking at other people's stories to get ideas for what to write for smut about them.Also this prayer helped me a lot p.Thank you mom 😊☺️.

By the laws of the living,
In the name of Jesus Christ,
I command you to leave my space!
You are not welcome here.
Leave now.
Amen

(Thank you mom.I'm one of those people who are sensitive.Very sensitive.So I tend to hear or see things sometimes nobody else sees.My mom gave me this prayer and I wrote it down even.If you ever feel uneasy or you see or hear something that doesn't seem right recite this prayer.Maybe it will help.It did for me.When I came into my room to recite the prayer,I felt not that uneasy anymore.Please take my advice and recite this if you ever feel uneasy.Also I practically suck at spider man games :>.I helped my brother and don't even know how I won-)