Pregnancy and Danger

(Watched another LaurenZside video!Happened to be pregnancy one.So why not this chapter :>)

Ben patted his stomach he had a boy in his stomach and he smiled.He started making votoms for Kenji to eat while Kenji was getting ready to interview an assistant.Ben had trouble with the chop sticks and he just wrapped a rubber band around the ends where he was supposed to hold it.He finished making the votoms and put them in a container for Kenji to grab.Ben made a note really quick then he went to the kitchen leaving Kenjis' lunch on the table beside the doorway.Kenji finished tying his tie and he grabbed his suit case then rushed to the front door.He found and read Bens' note then took the container.He put the container and stored it in his suitcase.He looked at the note again and blushed while he smiled.Kenji started the car and he had a goofy smile the whole way to Kon Corp.

Hey Kenji!I hope you have a fun time interviewing for an assistant!
Please be careful!I don't want the father of my child getting hurt or killed!
I love you so much you know that right,Kenji?I'll love you forever!
Xoxo,Ben and Ken

Kenji smiled on how he included Ken,Their unborn baby still sign it.Kenji Parker at the Corporation and he walked in.Yaz was their ready to press the very top floor button for Kenji.Kenji went in the elevator Yaz following behind him and she just stayed silent. "So how is Sammy being pregnant with Axela?"Kenji said.(I changed the gender because I realized there was only two girl campers-) "It's fine she has been having weird cravings though."Yasmina responded,Gruffly.Kenji went into his office and stacked the list of name profiles.He saw that most of them were female and single.He rolled his eyes and played some music so it could feel like a montage of girls flirting with him.

"Sally Anny!"Kenji called. "Hello~"Sally said.Kenji rolled his eyes and saw her profile. "Your only 18..Sorry you cannot have this position,Ma'am.You gotta at least be twenty one."Kenji said,Marking a red X on her application.Sally turned annoyed and swiped it away from him. "Damn,Kenji.That was a fast interview..That girl should have realized that you weren't single though.You have a ring on your ring finger."Yaz said. "Yeah she probably didn't see it or thought it was an heirloom."Kenji groaned.He kept denying applications and each woman had the exact same reaction.They were all mad and tried flirting with him to persuade him to let them take the job.At one point one flirted with him that was way to inappropriate and Yaz coughed then cracked her knuckles.

Then came the last one until tomorrow.A girl who was about in her 22 years walked in then he saw her application.He smiled as he saw that it matched everything that a real assistant needed.No flirts,No sexual things,She was lesbian,She was in love with a girl that worked there. "Your in!Welcome,Kate!"Kenji said.Yaz smiled and nodded.Kate was excited and she saluted at Kenji as she ran out and went home.(Ok I want this character in my chapters so she is now an actual person so meet Kate Makiko.) "Kenji we wasted so much time on all the gold diggers and you know what's in New York trying to find someone like her!"Yaz laughed. "Ok gotta admit I wanna hug Ben right now and just tell him when I wanna see my baby!"Kenji laughed. "That's how tired you are?"Yaz chuckled.Kenji nodded and he waved goodbye to Yaz.

Ben rushed to Kenji hugged him hard.Kenji laughed and kissed Ben.He went inside for dinner and he saw Ben had just stared at his food. "Baby,What's wrong?"Kenji asked concerned.Ben saw honey mustard then reached over the table to grab it.Kenji was confused then Ben squirted it on the rice and chicken.(Great now I want to try it-)Then Ben took a bite of it then smiled. "No nothing food was just to bland for me."Ben giggled.Kenji just stared at Ben and he just pretended to smile. "Ok sweetie."Kenji said.Once they finished they went to get ready for Bed.The showered together a lot when they had time so they showered together.They put on their p.j.'s then puffed up the blanket then puffed up the pillows.Ben kissed Kenji on the cheek then Kenji kissed Bens' forehead.Ben giggled then snuggled into Kenjis' chest.They both slept through the night.

(Just wanted to give y'all an idea on how fluffy I think it would be if Ben was pregnant with a baby.)

Ben woke up from his dream from a noise of a glass shatter from the downstairs hallway.He shook Kenji awake then Kenji opened his eyes slowly.Kenji saw the worry and panic on Bens' face then he got his gun.Kenji got up quietly then he gave Ben a look to stay there.Ben shook his head and gave Kenji a look that meant they were in this together.Kenji sighed and smiled.Ben smiled back then quietly went to Lenji and Gwens' room opening the door quietly.He whispered to the girls to get up.Gwen and Lenji nodded getting up quietly.Ben lead them to the safe room.Kenji opened Ken and Clems' door then went in.He saw the two boys snuggled up against each other.Kenji smiled at how Ken kept his little brother safe.(HEY DON'T JUDGE ME I WANT SOME FLUFFY BROTHERLY LOVE OK?!)Kenji shook them awake and Clem followed his father immediately.Ken saw how fast his brother got behind their dad then he followed them.

Ben hugged Kenji of fear and Kenji hugged Ben back.Kenji got up quietly and picked up his gun.Ben shivered and he hid Ken,Gwen and Lenji in the safe room alone with letting Clem take the last space for Ben to hide in.Ben followed Kenji and Kenji saw the figure he aimed his gun but Ben screamed into someones' hand.Kenji turned around but got knocked to the ground.Ben cried but he got tranqued(Can't spell sorry :>)And fell to the floor.The person picked up Ben bridal style and they kicked Kenji for him to pass out.The last thing Kenji saw and heard before blacking our was "Kenji this is revenge..." And the man walked out shutting the door.