Chapter 122

Chapter 122

ShyAnne's POV

*Three Weeks Later*

"I have to call my doctor today and tell her how many eggs I want implanted next week, but we haven't talked about." I told Andy as I walked into the living room.

"Well, what are you thinking." He asked as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"Still one."

"ShyAnne, you know your doctor said we have a better chance of a successful round if we implant more."

"You really want to run the risk of getting twins again?"

"If it means it will work this time, yes. I told you, I'm done with IVF after this round. I want to put all of our eggs in one basket...wait, that was a bad idiom." He said, shaking his head and I just laughed.

"Then how many do you suggest?"

"I don't know. Three or four?"

"Andy, that's a lot!"

"I don't fucking know ShyAnne." He groaned. I could tell he was shutting down.

"I'll see what my doctor suggests." I said and he nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too." Shortly after the conversation with Andy, I gave my doctor a call. We talked it over and she suggested two which I reluctantly agreed with. 

*Three Weeks Later* 

"Hello?" I answered my phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hello ShyAnne."

"So, what are the results?" I asked impatiently, holding my breath.

"You are pregnant! Congratulations!" I looked over at Andy and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Oh my god, this is such a big relief! Thank you!"

"I'll transfer you back to the nurse to make an appointment because I want to see you in one month for your first ultrasound."

"See you in a month." I said, taking the phone off speaker so I could make my appointment. Once I got off the phone, Andy scooped me out of the chair bridal style and spun me around. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck and clinging on for dear life. He stopped and kissed me deeply. I kissed back, soaking in every bit of this moment. He put me down on my feet and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so fucking scared." He mumbled in my shoulder.

"Me too." I said, tears coming to my eyes.

"I mean, I'm ecstatic, but I'm terrified. I want another kid so fucking bad, but I'm scared of losing this one. We've been through too many miscarriages for one lifetime."

"I know. I have faith that this is meant to be our baby." I said, pressing my hand to my stomach. Andy placed his hand on top of mine and then kissed me again. He broke the kiss and kneeled down, kissing above our hands.

"Stay healthy little one." He said to my stomach and then stood back up. 

"We're gonna have another baby." I said.

"We're gonna have another baby." He repeated, nodding his head. "It's going to happen." He said, letting out a shaky breath. I could tell he was trying to convince himself. These next three months are going to be hell.

******************************************************************************

Thanks for 11k reads!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!