Chapter 29

Chapter 29

ShyAnne's POV

Andy and I sat down and decided what we wanted to get and what we wanted to keep. We decided to keep his bed, but Andy and the guys went to San Francisco while I was working one day to get my furniture from my parents' house. We thought it might be a little easier for me to adjust if we had furniture I was familiar with. They grabbed my couch, my coffee table, and my dining set and brought it back to LA. They switched it out with Andy's stuff which they left at my parents' house.

When I got home that day from work, my heart soared seeing my old furniture back. I really did like the furniture I had and I sat on the couch, running my hand down the arm.

"I haven't seen you that happy since tour." Andy said, leaning against the wall.

"I didn't think this was going to help much, but it really did. You're sure you don't mind getting rid of your furniture?"

"Not at all, anything for my baby. Plus, your stuff is nicer anyway." Andy chuckled.

The next day was my day off and we went to At Home to search for things to decorate with. Andy and I made the decisions together and it felt good to agree on things. I also knew that Andy wasn't just agreeing to make me happy because he did turn some things down. We also picked up a rug to go in the living room and went home. We spent the rest of the day decorating, blasting music and just having fun together. 

When we finished, we collapsed on the couch next to each other and looked around at the changes we had made.

"I like it." Andy said. "Change is good." My heart caught in my throat when he said that. Change. I don't like change, my mental state for the past month has made that very clear. God, I hope this helps.

"Yeah, we did good." I smiled rubbing his arm. I kissed his cheek and cuddled into him, feeling peace wash over me.

*********************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER