Chapter 13

Chapter 13

ShyAnne's POV

*One Week Later*

Andy and I haven't talked since I left his apartment.  I missed him so much but I just need him to understand my feelings. I sighed and picked up my phone, opening my text messages. I clicked on Andy and I's conversation and sent him a text.

ShyAnne~ Hi...

I put my phone down and let out another sigh, turning my attention back to the show on the TV. All of a sudden, there was a knock at my door. I paused the TV and got up, walking to the door. I opened the door and my jaw dropped when I saw Andy standing at my door. 

"A-Andy." I stuttered and he gave me an awkward smile.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I nodded, stepping to the side to let him in. He walked in and I closed the door.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on tour?"

"We have a day off today so I flew back to see you because we need to talk this out in person."

"An-"

"Shh." He said, pressing his finger to my lips. "Just listen." He said, grabbing my hands in his. "I am so sorry. I know when we first got together, you said you wanted to take things slow and I agreed to it. I'm just not used to taking things slow so it's in my nature to rush things and I apologize for that. I didn't want to rush you or force you to uproot your life or anything like that. I'm just tired of being five hours apart from you and missing you like crazy all the time. I want to see you everyday, I want to end my day with you and begin my day with you. We've only been dating five months, but ShyAnne, I am so insanely in love with you that I can't think straight. All I know is I don't ever want to lose you and this is the closest I've ever come to losing you and I haven't been the same. I love you ShyAnne." He finished and took a deep breath. 

I smiled and stood on my toes, grabbing his face in my hands and passionately kissed him. He kissed back and then I pulled away. 

"I love you too Andy." I said and he smiled. "Thank you for understanding."

"So, do you mind if I stay the night? I have a flight to Missouri tomorrow morning." Andy asked.

"I would love for you to stay the night. I've missed you like crazy."

"I've missed you too. Also...are you able to drive me to the airport? I have an 8 am flight. If not, I understand. I can get an Uber."

"I'll drive you. You already spent money on plane tickets. You don't need to be spending money on an Uber too."

"Alright, sounds good." He said with a smile.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure." He said as we made our way over to the couch. We agreed on a Netflix movie and watched it cuddling on the couch, making out every now and then. We watch another movie after the first one and then I made him dinner while he sat on the couch watching TV. Once dinner was ready, we watched another movie while we ate and after the movie, he insisted on doing my dishes for me so I let him while I watched TV. 

"So, how has tour been?" I asked when he got back to the couch.

"It's going to be a lot better now that we've made up. I just wasn't myself. I was putting on a fake face for the fans but have been pretty much alone when on the bus. I know the guys will be happy that I will be back to my old self."

"Yeah I bet they will." I said. We talked for a little bit before it was time for us to get to bed since we had to be up so early. We got ready for bed and got into my bed. I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him. He kissed me back and the kiss quickly turned passionate. I got on top of him and the kiss got deeper. I reached into my dresser drawer and pulled out a condom, putting it into his hand.

"Are you sure?" He asked, breaking the kiss.

"I've never been more sure." I said and he smiled, flipping me so he was on top.

***

I woke up to my alarm and cringed, turning it off. I turned over and noticed I was still wrapped in Andy's arms. I smiled and gently kissed his lips, his eyes fluttering open.

"Good morning handsome." I said and a smile spread across his face.

"Good morning beautiful." He said, giving me a kiss.

"Come on, let's get up." I said, getting out of bed and pulling on clothes. I ran a brush through my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. Thank God I didn't have to work today so I could go back to sleep after getting home from the airport. He groaned and got out of bed, putting his boxers back on. He pulled on his clothes from yesterday and raked his fingers through his bed head.

On the way to the airport, we stopped for breakfast since we had some time to kill. After eating, we went to the airport and I parked so that I could walk him in. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and grabbed my hand as we walked towards the airport. We walked in and I stood in line with him while he printed out his ticket. 

"Well, this is where we part." He sighed once we made it to security.

"I know." I said, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back and I felt a few tears escape my eyes. 

"I'll see you in March, okay?"

"Okay." I said, wiping my eyes.

"Don't cry. We'll text and call everyday and I'll even Skype you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I said, kissing him. I watched as he joined the security line and then I turned around and went back to the car. I drove home and collapsed into bed, quickly falling asleep.

***********************************************************************

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)