Chapter 98: The Twins' First Birthday

ShyAnne's POV

*A Few Days Later*

"Happy birthday!" I said as Andy and I walked into the twins' room. Eliza was standing up in her crib, clutching onto the railing so she wouldn't fall. Elijah was laying down, playing with his feet. I walked over to Eliza and picked her up, holding her close. Andy picked up Elijah and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You guys are one years old!" I smiled, bouncing Eliza a bit. I had given them a bath last night so all I had to do today was change them and get them dressed. I started to change Eliza while Andy pulled their outfits out of their closet. He handed me Eliza's and I got her dressed. Andy somehow convinced me to throw them a Batman themed party.

Eliza was wearing a white onesie with the Batman logo on it. She had a black tutu that also had a tiny Batman symbol on it. I put her in a yellow headband with one yellow and one black flower and, again, a tiny Batman symbol in between the two flowers. Finally, she had little grey tights with a yellow and black stripe on each end and a Batman symbol in the middle.

 Finally, she had little grey tights with a yellow and black stripe on each end and a Batman symbol in the middle

"Grab her." I told Andy as I grabbed Elijah from him. He picked Eliza up and gasped. 

"You are so adorable in your Batman gear." He cooed and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"And you're ridiculous." I laughed as I changed Elijah's diaper. I pulled on his outfit next. He was also wearing a white onesie with a one in the middle, the pattern of the one was the Batman symbol. There were two strips with the batman symbol on each side to make it look like he was wearing suspenders. At the top, there was a small Batman symbol bow tie and he just looked so adorable. I slipped black pants onto his legs to complete the outfit.

 I slipped black pants onto his legs to complete the outfit

"Oh my god, Batman was our best idea." Andy smiled when he saw Elijah. We carried them into our room and Andy sat on the bed with Eliza. I put Elijah next to Eliza on the bed so I could get ready. I pulled on a simple outfit, just ripped jeans and a t-shirt. I went into the bathroom and ran a brush through my hair, applying simple makeup. I switched places with Andy so that he could get ready. When he finished, we carried them downstairs and placed them in their play pen. I walked into the kitchen to start breakfast.