Chapter 127: Daycare

ShyAnne's POV

*One Week Later*

The week after their birthday, the twins had their first day at daycare. Andy had to go into the studio today and had to go in pretty early, so I took the twins.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The young girl at the front desk asked as I walked in, holding the twins' hands. The front entrance was a small room with a door to what I'm assuming was where the children are.

"Hi, I'm just here to drop off my children. Elijah and Eliza Biersack?"

"Ah yes, I see them right here. Is this their first day?"

"Yes."

"Welcome!" She exclaimed, typing a few things into the computer and then the printer behind her started spitting out papers. "Let me call someone to come get them." She said, picking up a walkie talkie. "I have two kids needing an escort." She said before putting the walkie talkie down.

"Headed over." Someone said over the walkie talkie. 

"I'm just going to need you to fill out some paperwork." She said, placing a stack of papers on the counter, laying a pen on top. I grabbed them and sat down in one of the chairs that were against the wall, the twins sitting on the ground in front of me. I began to fill out the paperwork and I was halfway done with the first page when the door opened and an employee walked out.

"You called for an escort?" She asked the employee at the front desk.

"Yes, we have two new kids today." She said, pointing to my kids with a smile. 

"Why hello there." She said to my kids in a high pitched tone. "What are their names?" She asked me.

"Elijah and Eliza." I said, putting the papers on the empty chair next to me and standing up.

"Can you write their names on these name tags? Just until the staff learns their names." She said, handing me two of those sticker nametags. I wrote their names and handed them back to her. She thanked me and then I bent down so I was on the twins' level.

"You guys have a great day, okay? Daddy's going to pick you up, you guys are going to have so much fun." I said, feeling tears come to my eyes. Damn pregnancy hormones. I hugged them for a little bit, blinking away tears, and then letting go of them. "You're going to go with this lady." I told them, pointing to the employee standing in front of us.

"Come on." She said, holding out her hands to them. They each grabbed her hand and she led them through the door, the door closing with a loud shut. I sat back in my chair and finished filling out the paperwork. I put Andy, Alice and Jinxx, and CC as alternate pick ups. You never know, especially being pregnant with triplets, who will be available to pick them up.

"Here you go." I said, handing her back the papers and pen.

"Alright, thank you." She smiled.

"Also, my husband will be picking them up today. He'll most likely be doing the majority of the pick up and drop off." I explained.

"Did you list him as an alternate pick up/drop off?" She asked.

"Of course." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"You'd be surprised." She said, shaking her head with a smile. "He'll just need his ID and be able to give their birthday."

"He's their dad." I said, raising my eyebrow again. "Of course he knows their birthday."