s i x

Chapter: Six
Potter Really Stinks

There are some good days and some bad days. But a bad day doesn't mean a bad life... Right? WRONG! Because some bad days are so messed up that the entire existence of mankind feels useless. Yeah. It was one of those day- Week actually.

Students were roaming around the castle wearing badges that said 'POTTER STINKS' when the Potters walked by and 'Support CEDRIC DIGGORY' The rest of the time. No one except Hailey, Hermione, Neville and the Creevey brother believe Harry. Not even Ron. He was rather the rudest to them. Throwing harsh glares every time they walked by.

And to fuel things up, Rita Skeeter had written loads of rubbish about Harry on the daily prophet. And he was being teased about it all the time. And not to forget how fast the first task was approaching.

Turns out Harry had written to Sirius after getting picked as a champion. And he asked the twins to meet him in the common room at one o clock at night. But the problem was Hagrid too had asked Harry to meet him down at the forbidden forest. He mentioned it had something to do with the task.

"But Harry, won't you be late for the meeting with Sirius?" Hermione asked as the three of them were studying in the library.

"But it can be something important," Hailey said shrugged. She looked up over Harry's head to see Cedric standing there. He had a book in his hand but rather was staring at them. As soon as their eyes met the boy blushed looking away and making her laugh. He slowly turned back to her and gave a sheepish smile before waving.

Hailey smiled waving back.

"And then I think- Hailey you even listening?" Harry asked as he followed her eyes to see what she was looking at. He wasn't really surprised by Cedric. "Hey. I'm pouring out my feelings and you're staring at some boy you met two months ago?"

"Oh no, Harry." She laughed patting his back. Hailey knew he was a bit emotional at the moment. He was being ignored by his best friend. Sure he loved Hailey and Hermione to death. But there was something else about Ron. He had this technique of making everything less intense. Harry hiss that. He also missed his sense of humour.  But he was being a foul git at the moment. So no. He wouldn't try and talk to him.

"My feelings feel neglected."

"Stop being so dramatic Harold."

As midnight arrived, the twins sneaked out of their dorms and met in the common room. Harry had already pulled his invisibility cloak over him. Entering the common room, they were surprised to see the Creevey brothers with a bunch of 'Support CEDRIC DIGGORY' badges. Hailey gave her brother a small nod assuring him to leave.

"Hey Hailey. What are you doing here at this time?" Colin asked with a small smile. The boys were always nice to them. Though they did annoy them a bit when they were younger, but they had a pure soul. And Hailey loved that.

"I should be asking the same question to you two." She said pointing at the two brothers. "What are you two doing here?"

"We're trying to bewitch these badges," Dennis said proudly holding them up. "We're gonna make them 'Support HARRY POTTER' instead."

"Oh yeah?" She asked with a laugh.

"Yeah."

The three sat together down and chatted. The boys were still on the floors trying to bewitch them while the girl sat on the sofa. Soon enough an hour passed by, but Harry didn't return. But he will be returning soon.

"Boys," Hailey said as she kept a hand on their shoulders. "Go to bed."

"But-" Dennis tried to protest but she cut him off.