t h i r t y - o n e

Chapter: Thirty-One

No Shit Sherlock

"I'm tired," Hailey whined wrapping her arms around Ron. Her head was pressed against his chest as she yawned.

"And that is because you and Hermione studied too late last night." He replied resting his chin on top of her head. Actually she and Hermione were researching in the library about what happened the other day. They found out it indeed was possible to resist the veritaserum through a few methods, which calmed her down. But it took them a while. And along with that, they had class, and DA training. It was sucking the energy out of her. "You're so small."

"What?"

"You're small," Ron said with a laugh. "You're like a small cuddly little panda." He said as she scoffed. He was always taller than her. But he loved it.

"Hey guys! Stop with this PDA. I'm sick of watching you two smooching all the time!" Harry exclaimed making both of them groan. "You two are attached by the hips."

"Jelly much Harold? I bet you wish this was you and Cho." Hailey said making her brother turn red. She chuckled to herself before going over to help the younger students who were talking with Fred and George. More like those two were trying to sell their products to the kids. "I feel like there is a ninety percent possibility that you guys are trying to sell your products."

"We are indeed." Both of them said with a similar grin. "Fancy some puking pastilles?"

"Nah, I'm all good." She said holding her hands up. "I remember Harry and Hermione strictly asking you two not to sell products in school guys." She said as the younger students left.

"We know. But we can't help it. We need to promote our shop." George said with a small shrug. "Want one fever fudge? You know they are free for you." Fred said.

"And why is that?"

"You, first of all, are one of our financiers," George said.

"Second of all, you get family discount." Said Fred. "So that makes it completely free for the lifetime."

"Family discount?" Hailey asked with a confused look. "Friends and family you mean."

"You are a friend and a family Hailey Potter." They both said she looked at them with a look of awe. That was the sweetest thing they had ever said to her.

"Really?"

"Of course. We all know Ron will get down on one knee as soon as you two graduate. Then you'll officially become our family." Fred said as Hailey looked at them with a blank face before hitting the back of their head. "What?"

"I thought you guys were being all sweet. I should've guessed." She said shaking her head in disbelief. They really need to stop with the getting married joke.

"Oh c'mon. Don't say you don't want to marry our little Ickle Ronnikins." George said holding her shoulder to turn her towards Ron who was talking to Harry. His red hair fell over his eyes as he smacked Harry before both of them burst into laughter.

She was imagining him wearing a black tuxedo. Standing at the end of the aisle looking as handsome as ever. She would definitely make Hermione her maid of honour. Harry would probably be Ron's best man. She would ask Sirius or Remus to walk her down the aisle. Mrs Weasley most probably would ball her eyes out. Would she invite the Dursleys? Absolutely not. And-