How did we end up here?

I was lying on my bed in my room on the cruise ship after the second uninhabited island exam. So, why am I teleported in this big room? I could see Kei sitting next to me panicking. To my other side Horikita was sitting and analyzing the situation calmly. The Ayanokouji group was behind me and everyone had a confused look on their face. The room was pretty dark so that was as much as I can see.

The lights were turn on and I spotted the elder Horikita. On further scanning the room I realized that the entire student body of our school and the pass outs from previous third years were present. What surprised me was even Tsukihiro and that man were present here.

CLAP CLAP.

Our eyes followed the owner of that sound and we found ourselves looking at a boy of nearly our age standing at the podium. He was wearing a black t-shirt and black pajama. On the t-shirt there was an anime character printed. He looked like an Indian.

"Hello everyone and sorry for all this. My name is Kushagra and in this world which you are teleported in I am god, but just call me Kushagra."

That is a very bold statement to say for a normal looking guy like him. Because of what he said the, everyone were looking at him with a confused face. Ike who was sitting diagonally to the right of me spoke up.

"Hey what do you mean?"

"I mean what I said. Do you need me to repeat myself? I don't mind so. Hello everyone and sorry for all this. My name is Kushagra and in this world which you are teleported in I am god, but just call me Kushagra."

He was a straight forward person. The way he introduced himself showed his entire nature. He is that kind of guy who won't intervene in a fight or argument unless he feels it has something in it for him. He looked at all of us and then stopped his sight at me and started staring.

"Nice to meet you Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun."

How does he know me and am I the only one who was able to hear his voice?

"Yes you are correct. I have taken quite an interest in you."

"Hey Kushagra do you think we will believe that you are god?"

"Okay let me prove it. In this world I can make you do anything I want for example..."

He looks at the crowd and smiles and speaks.

"...make Koenji do a chicken dance while quacking."

"What there is no way a perfect human being like me..."

Kushagra snaps his finger and Koenji sits up on his chair dancing like a chicken while quacking. It was quite amusing to see him do that. Snap. He stops.

"Hahaha, sorry Koenji-kun but I felt like doing so."

"How dare you."

Koenji jumps from his seat charging at Kushagra but snap he falls down on his knees. Kushagra looks at him and says calmly.

"I just said I am god in this world so I can do anything."

Snap. Koenji gets teleported back to his seat. After all the commotion has ended Kushagra claps again to get everyone's attention.

"Okay before everything let me explain something. Your world has been made by someone you can call god. That god is a writer and your reality is his imagination if that makes sense. I know from your point of view it does not but this is the truth. As a person who could get access to his work I got really interested in your world and decided to bring you all here in my world."

"So who made you?" asked Kisei.

"I don't know. But what I do know that even my reality is someone's imagination. It can be an endless loop. Who knows that ultimately it is by someone whose reality is your imagination."

He just said some really complicated and hard to understand things. So basically he means that we all are in his world where he can do anything with us and we are powerless against him. But why is he doing that? Horikita had the same idea as she spoke up.

"Why are you doing all this?"

"I know you will hate me for this and all but... just for fun because I was a bit bored. Feel free to hate me."

Congratulations Kushagra everyone does hate you. We just got finished with the special exam where I managed to survive and now all this. This really will be troublesome.

"I am sorry all of you. So on to the main event. Now what are we going to do is that we will be reacting to how your world is from my perspective. There are no place for objecting. So let's get this started."

A/N: Hey guys Kushagra here. Yes, I made myself god in this fanfic but who doesn't want o be one? Anyway this is my first fanfic I have ever written. Also side by side I am writing an original story called "Different" check that out too. Also suggest me events you want first or do you want me to do in the chronological order. As this is a side work I may be late at updating it but I really hope I don't be late. Hope you all enjoy it. Also props to Karuizawa_Kei35 for giving me this idea. Her reaction fanfic is the best I have read so far. Please check her fanfic out if you hadn't already after this.