Special chapter: I'm back boiss

Hey you, yes you. The reader who is looking at this bold text. I just have this small request. So you know there is this thing called an author note and I put it at the end of all my chapters. So can you be so kind to read this one, please? Thank you.

Something feels.....strange. I don't know what it is but it feels like a long time has passed even though we know it was only a few minutes. For the past few minutes, we didn't see Kushagra anywhere and the room was completely filled with darkness. It was as if we were abandoned.

"Hey what is going on?" shouted Sudou at no one.

"It's been so long since the lights have gone out," Sato said in a worried tone.

"Just where did that guy go?" said Horikita but I could tell that question was posed to me. "Any ideas Ayanokouji-kun?"

"I'm just as clueless as you Horikita," I replied and looked to my side.

The room was filled with students talking amongst themselves and Kei held my hand the entire time it blacked out. She laid her head on my arm and I let her. Didn't really bother me that much since her head is not that heavy to cause any discomfort to me. Even though, amongst all this, one question stuck in everyone's mind.

"Where is Kushagra?"

Right as I thought that, the lights turned back on and we could see each other's faces again. And then....

Snap

The loud sound almost burst our ears and we all looked at the source of the sound only to see a different version of the "god" we all knew as Kushagra. Well calling it a different version would be a big statement but he did look different from what I remember him to look like. He had a different outfit on and his hair was cut down and well, outside that, he was the same. He did have a big smile on his face, bigger than any we had seen before.

"Man it's so nice seeing you all again after so long. I even missed you guys, crazy right?" he said and got many weird looks. "Oh right, you obviously don't know that but what was few minutes for you was actually a year and a half for me. I left you all here for a year and half."

"WHAT?!!" everyone in the room shouted.

"Hey, calm down guys. The time here moves a lot slower than you think and I can control it. I am god, remember? Don't tell me you forgot that in a few minutes," he said in a carefree manner all the while leaving everyone flabbergasted. "But honestly, never thought I would miss you guys. Maybe I would have left you all here.....forever."

"H-Hey, stop joking around," Ike barked at him.

"Hoh? And what if I am not joking? What can you possibly think you can do to me? Did you forget? I am Kushi, and in this room, I am god."

Wait a minute.

"Wasn't your name Kushagra?" Kiryuuin-senpai enquired the guy.

"Well it was....but then I felt like using this name. I mean, it's easier to say and kind of rolls of the tongue so why not? Also it's just less letters for me to write. Won't really count it breaking the fourth wall when I'll already be with you readers in the comment section," he said looking at a direction with nothing there but it felt like he was actually talking to someone.

I had no idea who he was talking to. Do you guys have any idea?

Wait, why did I look in the same direction?

"Anyways, I left you, I missed you and now I am here. So let's continue doing what we did for the entire time we were here. React to video clips I prepared to show all you guys," he said and then a mischievous grin formed on his face.