The childhood friends who never actually met

Yep, again. Before starting the chapter I just wanted to inform that the one shot that I had promised has been uploaded so go read it please. Also there are a polls I want to make.

Now for this fanfic, I will stop writing from next week so you guys decide which scene you want them to react to in the next chapter. No option, you decide and I will announce it one day before I upload the next chapter.

How this will work is that a person will recommend a scene and if you think that I idea is correct, write yes in that comment chain. I will count how many yes there will be in the comment chains and the one with the most will be next. I hope I did not complicate this stuff.

Now let's start the chapter. Also, thank you all for reading my works. You guys are the best.

Oreki and Chitanda have gone back from where they came and Kushagra is just standing there with a smile on his face. I also had a bad feeling about this due to the fact that the two seats beside me have not disappeared yet. Who is he planning to bring now?

"So you realized it Ayanokouji?" said Kushagra.

"Get this over with quickly because I am not really sure who is coming next."

"Okay."

Snap

As he did that, two people appeared beside him. Again, it was a boy and a girl. Does he like boy-girl pairs too much? The girl had long black hair and blue eyes in which anyone can get lost in because of how beautiful they look. The girl was indeed a beauty and next to those beautiful blue eyes were a pair of rotten eyes which looked like that of a dead fish. Why do I feel like I have seen these people somewhere?

"Yes, you met them in another universe which I created," said Kushagra.

"How many of these places have you created?"

"Six to be exact with you in it. In one you were even declared dead. It was so fun."

"Killing me in not fun."

"I said declared dead."

"I know that but still I can't imagine how the other reacted to that."

As expected, both of the summoned people were confused what is going on. They looked at each other, then us and then at Kushagra.

"You look at me in the end while I am standing next to you two. How cruel of you," said Kushagra in a dejected voice.

"Oi, who did you bring this time Kushagra," said Ryuuen with an amused look on his face.

"Yeah so you two. Please introduce yourself," said Kushagra in a friendly voice.

"Why do I have to introduce myself with even knowing what the hell is going on? And who are you?" asked the boy in an exasperated tone.

The girl on the side just sighed knowing that nothing good would come out of this argument so she opened her mouth.

"My name is Yukinoshita Yukino and this creature who came along with me is Hikiga-, Hikigay?"

"It's Hikigaya Hachiman. You know that Yukinoshita," said the boy.

"How do you know that? Your existence is such that even remembering it brings a headache to me."

"Now, now. Enough of trashing on Hikigaya here. Anyway, I am Kushagra and I am the god in this place. By god I do not mean "the god" but I can control anything and everything in this room to the point that I can even kill you again and again and then revive you so I can do that all over again. Wait, the last part sounded a little scary."