Glimpse of her real nature

"Yes, before starting there are few more things I had to tell. Sorry for all this. So, first those who think I am using up your precious time don't worry. When all this is done you will be teleported back to your world at the exact same time as you came here. You can say the time has stopped there."

That made a lot of students to sigh in relief. Even I did that. It means I had more time to rest, I hope.

"Also when you will be teleported back your memory of this world will be vanished. Everything that is shown here... Just kidding, not everything but some of the things shown will remain in your memory."

So I have to worry less about being exposed here and then people remembering all that. That was a relief.

"Two more things. First if you want to talk to someone in private just think about that person's name and I will connect it to the person. Only that person will hear you. You can try it."

I did not have anyone to talk to right now so I did not think of anyone. Maybe I'll try talking to Manabu.

"Kiyotaka" "Ayanokouji-kun" "Kiyotaka-kun" "Kukuku monster" "Fufufu Ayanokouji-kun" "Ayanokouji" "Kiyotaka".

Ouch, stop it. I could hear the voice of Kie, Horikita, Ryuuen, Sakanayagi, Ichinose, Hiyori, Ayanokouji group and that man's all at once. It stopped. I could hear Kushagra's voice now.

"Sorry about that. I projected them all together. You really are popular Ayanokouji-kun."

So they all wanted to talk to me?

"Yes, you are becoming a student others will remember. At least I will."

After some time when everyone had tried this "ability", Kushagra adds in.

"Also if I feel what you are saying should be heard everyone I will make you say it so keep that in mind. Last thing is that I know it was very rude of me to bring you all here so you can ask for any weapon you want to hit a person. Don't worry, they won't die but will feel the pain. Also if you want to eat or drink something just ask. I will get you that."

He is considerate to our situation. Hearing how he knew about how exhausted we are he really looks like he knows everything. Ike said out loudly.

"Can I have popcorn and soda? If we are watching a video for some time I think it will be better having them."

"Well, you have a point."

Snap

Ike had his hands full of popcorn and soda.

"Thanks man."

"Okay now that I have taken more time of the other gods who will have access to my work. Let's get started for real."

I left the library and chased after Kushida.

"Hey why are you chasing after Kikyo-chan Ayanokouji? Also why is it in his perspective?" shouted Ike.

"Have some patience man. Don't just jump right into question." Kushagra made his quite down.

I wanted to thank her working so hard to get the study group together, to apologize. Besides, I wanted to do everything possible to get along with such a cute girl, you know?

At this point I felt an immense amount of pain in my left arm. I turned to see that Kei was continually stabbing me with a compass without being noticed. Stop it.

"Is that so Kiyotaka? You wanted to know such a cute girl?" she was using the ability given by Kushagra.

"That was the old me. Right know you are the only one I want to get along with more than anyone."