His "home"

After what Kushagra said, no one was able to utter a word. They did not know what to even say about it. No one except for Sakanayagi and that man and Amasawa knew what he meant. The rest just pondered over the statement over and over again. I could feel people glazing at me from time to time as Kei still held my hand, surprising that no one noticed it till now. Finally, Kushagra broke the silence.

"You are curious right? About what I said. You want to know about his past now. Right?"

Everyone nodded. So this means he is going to show it to them now, he looked at me with an assuring smile as I heard,

"Don't worry, I will remove every single trace of this event from their mind. Except for Karuizawa's because she requested me to."

I looked at Kei and simple nodded. He then smiled even more as he again went back to addressing the rest of the people.

"So I am going to show you his past now. Before that, anyone who has a weak heart, please tell me before because I will not keep pausing the video again and again for you guys to calm down."

"Just what is in his past that something like that would happen to us," shouted Ike as he earned a glare from Sakanayagi and Amasawa.

"Okay, you think you all can handle it? Very well, but remember what I told you, you have been warned."

'Kiyotaka's past? This was something he never talked to me about. He always used to shrug the topic of. I am happy that I will get to know about him but then why do I feel I am about to enter an inescapable void?' Kei thought.

'Ayanokouji-kun's past? He always told me to not pry into his life but now that he is about to show this, I wonder what it was like. Why did he not want to talk about it?' thought Horikita.

'Kukuku, the monster's past huh? This will explain how he became the monster he is.'

'Ayanokouji-senpai's past. I knew about him but I never saw what he was like before he became the god of white room. This is going to be so interesting.'

The video started playing as everyone's attention was now on the screen.

The white room. A facility build to foster young minds and create geniuses.

"Wait, is this your voice Kushagra?" asked Ike.

"Yes, it is because this is something Ayanokouji never mentioned about so I had to make a separate video for it and because I do not have any friends and also knew how to voice over, I did it on my own. Got a problem with that?" he voice became louder and louder with each word.

"Oh, sorry I lost my cool," he said.

The founder of the white room was Professor Ayanokouji, a man with no outstanding abilities but a lot of influence in the country. The white room has been functioning for 21 years now with one year when it was closed.

"21 years? Also it was said earlier that the facility was made to make geniuses but Ayanokouji is no genius, maybe in maths but out of that, he has nothing so outstanding," said Miyamoto.

"Will you shut the hell up for now? I am trying to listen here you defective," shouted Ryuuen. Everyone was surprised seeing Class B's leader taking interest in my past. Nagumo was also looking at the screen intently and so was the elder Horikita. Just how many people want to know more about me?

"Oh you have no idea," said Kushagra.

Each year, 50-60 children are brought to the white room as their test subjects. How do they get these kids you may ask? Well, a lot of ways. Kidnapping them, buying them, "adopting" them and many other ways a normal human cannot think of.