When an angel meets a devil

This was a dramatic way to say this. An angel meets the god huh? Well, that does not sound so bad as a title for a chapter of a story. When Kushagra said this, everyone looked confused. Well, most of them did except for some people who knew what it meant and knew a little about my relationship with Kei except for one who literally barged into my room on our date.

"Now let's see the video showing how the angel called Karuizawa Kei met the devil called Ayanokouji Kiyotaka," said Kushagra.

"Wait, didn't you say god before this?" asked Ichinose.

"I did but some other gods told me to call him devil or demon or demon king and so one so I could not ignore them so now we are going to call him a devil but this is more suiting for his personality."

"But why would you say this?" asked Hiyori.

"Trust me. Even though I am god, there are things that even I cannot explain about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. He is such a mystery to most of us gods."

"Then who completely knows him?" asked Ike.

"The god who created your world and Ayanokouji himself. No one else."

Listening to Kushagra, most of the students were even more surprised. Everyone had the same question in mind. Just what am I?

"Also, you are calling Karuizawa an angel. Are you perhaps a simp?" asked Ike trying to mock Kushagra.

"Well, maybe I am maybe I am not. Also, I don't want to hear it from you. You just go and confess to Shinohara already," said Kushagra.

"W-W-what? Why would I even confess to that ugo?" said Ike.

"I want to but I am too embarrassed to," I heard his voice again. It was not just me but everyone heard Ike's voice. I looked at Shinohara who was blushing right now and had her face in her hands. She looked at Ike and asked,

"Is it true Ike?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just transmitted your thought to everyone," said Kushagra.

"What?" shouted Ike.

"Yes, you basically confessed to her. Though not intentionally. Now, what is your answer Shinohara?"

"Eh? Um... I will wait for him to confess to me actually and not when you are transmitting his thoughts," said Shinohara in a meek voice.

"Okay, if that is what you want but remember, that may take forever. He is the biggest tsundere I have ever seen. Maybe there is someone even bigger but I can tell he is a big tsundere. Leaving that aside, let's now start the video."

'At least I am not a Shinohara simp,' thought Kushagra.

After I confirmed that Manabe and her friends were gone, I entered the room. Karuizawa should've heard the door open, but she continued to cower and cry on the ground.

"Karuizawa-san, what happened to you? Why are you crying?" asked Satou.

"Um..."

"Why is Ayanokouji even there?" said Shinohara.

'You will know that later foolish one,' thought Kushagra.

Perhaps she didn't notice me coming in because she was so overcome by fear. So this was how the leader of the girls, so arrogant and headstrong, really was?

Seeing the leaders of the girls in such a state, most of my classmates were shocked. Kei had always put up an act of a headstrong girl who is not afraid to go up against anyone. The last time they saw her crying was when her underwear was stolen. It may be a big deal for the girls so I think that was a valid reason, maybe.