Island explanation for all the unga pungas here

[Before starting short thing. This fanfic got 12k reads. What the hell! Honestly I am just amazed that you guys are reading the work written by me. I am really happy and just wanted to thank you all for all this. You guys are the best so I give you the opportunity to beat me up in a room. So, after this shit note, let's get started already.]

"Umm... before playing the next videos can you please answer some more question we have in mind?" asked Ichinose.

"So, you have a question? Okay, go one," said Kushagra. I wonder what they will be asking.

"Why did Ayanokouji-kun called Suzuki-san the strongest girl he knew?"

"So you are curious about that? Well, to start with, Ayanokouji was the best in his generation. But he was also the weakest."

As he said that everyone had a shocked expression and some could not understand what he went. I understood full well what he was referring to but I decided to stay quite. Looks like he can answer them on my behalf so it won't be so troublesome for me.

"Confused right? But being the best does not mean you are the strongest. Ayanokouji was emotionally the weakest in the generation. So weak in fact that he had to let go of his emotions. That is the reason why we humans can never achieve perfection. To achieve something we also have to lose something so to become the best in his generation and survive it he had to lose his emotions. That is the reason why he is the best while still being the weakest. Ayanokouji no longer has a heart of a person. His heart is only an organ which pumps blood in his body which makes him live. Nothing else."

After that explanation there was a very heavy environment covering the entrapping the entire room. While everyone was sad or disturbed, Kouenji let out a laugh.

"Though I understand what you mean but I don't think there is no perfect human being. See me as an example."

When he said that, Kushagra's shoulders started moving up and down as faint voices came out of his mouth. Then he burst out laughing and rolling on the floor. Soon it looked like Sakanayagi had realized something and started laughing and the same was with Ryuuen. I knew what they were thinking but I think laughing is a little too rude. Not that I care. Confused by this development, Koenji's smile turned a little bitter as he knew all of them were laughing at him.

"You? A perfect human? Don't make me laugh. If you want to ask me how you are as a human, you are around the same level as Ike and Yamauchi."

Before Koenji could retort, his voice was muted and we could see his mouth move but no voice was coming out. He was holding his throat trying to say something but he couldn't.

"It's no use. Now any other question?"

"How hard was his training after he was the last one left?" asked Kanzaki.

"Now that is an interesting one. Okay, let me tell you a little event that took place. In one of the tasks, Ayanokouji did complete it but that was not recorded, it was an equipment malfunction which was found out later as it is very rare so he was failed and as a punishment, his hand was tied to a board and then hit again and again which shattered his dominant hand."

"What!" shouted Sudou.

"That is too harsh. Shattering someone's hand? A person could easily have a permanent injury" said Katsuragi.

"After that his next task to be done immediately was 500 pushups, 500 pullups and an hour of hand stand. Do you know what he did?"

Everyone replied with a no. Now that I try to remember that, I did something which made the instructors cower in fear didn't I?